MSN just died on me when I was talking to you two
    *Attempts to reload.*

ReputationRep:
    Come back kazzen!!!! I am lonesome.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying!
    Please don't go yet!

ReputationRep:
    Jens second today OOOOOOOO. Let's hope she remembers everything :p: My throat feels like poooo. I feel like sticking bleach down it to clear it out. But it might taste a bit gross. And make me ill. Or kill me. So maybe not :/

ReputationRep:
    I recommend toilet duck ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    im not working again til friday :bawling:

i loveeeee it there. wish i could work every day. rubbish!

i was good today :proud: had no supervision. though i kept letting people in on the wrong things. woops. oh well! i love all the people, theyre so nice and YAY im getting a new uniform so i dont look silly any more. and i saw baby elephant today lil cutiecoocoo

ReputationRep:
    Omgosh we was so busy, I only just got my lunch now! And alex was in a meeting, and steve on lunch, and liam on holiday so it was just me, and people kept phoning about congestion charges and leaking radiators!!! :eek:

Yay for jens second day!

ReputationRep:
    gosh! you did that all by yourself :eek: :proud: id have panicked and cried :p:

everything went wrong at first and some lady's credit card had all these problems and had to go upstairs etcccc, and she was looking at me really angrily as though i was going to steal all her details or something. was so scary. and i think i let 3 adults and 1 child through on a family ticket by accident when it should have been 2 adults 2 kids for a family

ReputationRep:
    Yah well I washed the pots and hung out the clothes washing to dry.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Im miss Karen

Labs and yeast and bacteria are fun, but Karen makes me even happier .

ReputationRep:
    You had karen like, less than week ago! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR WEEKS. It's my turn next. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No no no!! You got to live next to Karen for a YEAR!!

I need her more than you dazzybob!!

ReputationRep:
    yayay chris is back in 9 days :suith:

i want to go to work tomorrow :hmpf:

im so hungry

ReputationRep:
    Me and Darielle may have lived near each other, but we saw each other between September and January a grand total of zero times :p: And then when I did finally see her in January after all the time talking on TSR/MSN she wasn't the person I had been picturing in my head!!! Whoopsee.

I hear lap dancers make good money.

ReputationRep:
    Did I disapoint you kazzen?

Why didn't you SAY you wanted to get into the lap dance business. I can help you! But it has to be hush hush when involving the bf. Mostly it's best NOT to have a bf.

Bye bye simey. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to reply until I feel in a better mood.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, Simonnnn ;console; :hugs:
    It tears me apart not being able to be there for you when you're down

Doing all this lab work is going to give you such a good advantage this coming university year you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Did I disapoint you kazzen?

Why didn't you SAY you wanted to get into the lap dance business. I can help you! But it has to be hush hush when involving the bf. Mostly it's best NOT to have a bf.

Bye bye simey. :p:
    You could never disappoint me Darielle

Ahhh, so you have 'contacts' in this sort of business do you? :p:
    But, but, but can't I lap dance and have a boyfriend??? He's one of the main reasons I want money anyway, so that we can do stuff together and go away at Christmas.
    Actually, on second thought, I won't even go swimming and wear a swimming costume/bikini in front of people, so perhaps lap dancing ain't my thing :cool:

So yay I get to keep Simey

ReputationRep:
    Yay for being kept.

ReputationRep:
    Just yay

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.