Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard10i)
    Ridiculously big. Have a look at the photos of last years class. Cant remember where i saw them but it looked like 80-100 for each week. Plus they said that they're expanding the SW class this year so god knows how big this years one will be..
    what on earth? they put everyone through an ac for summer though, is barclays basically choosing their summer class form spring weekers?

ReputationRep:
    Regret booking my Barclays int for next Thursday, scared they'll fill up their spots before I get a chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f-g-r)
    Does GS use know an unknown number and leave a message when they call and you miss it ? (I have two missed unknown call without message)
    They sent me an email telling me to call them without calling me at all first- that might just be me though

ReputationRep:
    For Barclays, try to book in yourselves in the first round of Spring interns to increase your chances on securing summer internship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    Regret booking my Barclays int for next Thursday, scared they'll fill up their spots before I get a chance
    I think they just have three ints per day, right ?
    So I do not think it matters a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilou1211)
    I think they just have three ints per day, right ?
    So I do not think it matters a lot
    they have around 15 a day haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qsbs)
    For Barclays, try to book in yourselves in the first round of Spring interns to increase your chances on securing summer internship.
    what do you mean? as in choose the first week of the barclays spring week? how does the process from spring week to convert work for them, is it an ac at end of the week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    I think they'll interview throughout the week and give out offers on Friday like this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qsbs)
    Nah doesn't matter, they do the AC after both weeks have done the spring week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aenigma)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When would the fast track ACs take place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aenigma)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok cool. is that every single person on their sw? so they have like 15-20 acs? what is the ac consisted of anyway

ReputationRep:
    Barclays or Credit Suisse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiouscyrus)
    Barclays or Credit Suisse?
    CS personally.

ReputationRep:
    Worth sending an email to Rothschild?

ReputationRep:
    What’s the dress code for a Spring week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madvillainy)
    Bermudas, flip flops, the works man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 你妈的B)
    Bermudas, flip flops, the works man
    This sub-forum never fails to ammuse me :lol:

(Original post by madvillainy)
    Coal, Navy Blue, Dark Grey Suit w/ black shoes & black belt.

White / light blue shirt (preferably non-double cuffed (but if so.. don't wear a cuff link, for the sake of god)), and a modest tie (not no hershes), and optionally an inexpensive watch.

That's about it and you're good to go

ReputationRep:
    To all those that have received offers for Barclays FO, which week did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    To all those that have received offers for Barclays FO, which week did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    First Week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    First Week
    Do you know if they still have places for their second week? As I'm still at uni during their first week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.