The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chiefs were okay but damn is Andy Reid ****ing conservative with the playcalling. Let Smith take more risks damn it!
Also WTF?!?

Reply 7462
Original post by Malevolent
Chiefs were okay but damn is Andy Reid ****ing conservative with the playcalling. Let Smith take more risks damn it!

Let's smash Manning in New England next week :love:

Not sure if I'm worried about tonight or not...
Original post by R-KAM
Let's smash Manning in New England next week :love:

Not sure if I'm worried about tonight or not...

Yeah man snap his ankle :ahee:

seriously though they lost Welker, Thomas and Moore. Finally both teams going into the match possibly missing some important players.

Carolina today can't wait but rather nervous. O line needs to have a good day scared about our prospects of stopping the run :lol:

Also poor Greer, horrible to see :sad:
Reply 7464
Yeah man snap his ankle :ahee:

seriously though they lost Welker, Thomas and Moore. Finally both teams going into the match possibly missing some important players.

Carolina today can't wait but rather nervous. O line needs to have a good day scared about our prospects of stopping the run :lol:

Also poor Greer, horrible to see :sad:

Hopefully it's lovely and cold, just how Manning hates it :awesome:

Yeah, same, they've got a great front 7. Worrying I think. I know (especially as in FF I'm 5 points clear, I have Ridley and Gost, he has Williams and w/e Carolina kicker is called playing :lol:)

Why did you show me that... I hate you :colonhash:

Gawd, awful.
Original post by R-KAM
Hopefully it's lovely and cold, just how Manning hates it :awesome:

Yeah, same, they've got a great front 7. Worrying I think. I know (especially as in FF I'm 5 points clear, I have Ridley and Gost, he has Williams and w/e Carolina kicker is called playing :lol:)

Why did you show me that... I hate you :colonhash:

Gawd, awful.

Gloves are on now. Its getting a little chilly :ahee:

Yeah their front 7 is mean as hell need to release the ball quick first to lessen the amount of pressure they're gonna generate and then air it out.

Thoughts about Gronk since he returned?
Reply 7466
Gloves are on now. Its getting a little chilly :ahee:

Yeah their front 7 is mean as hell need to release the ball quick first to lessen the amount of pressure they're gonna generate and then air it out.

Thoughts about Gronk since he returned?

Obviously Pittsburgh aren't exactly great, but it just shows you what he offers. He's for a start, the best option to throw too. Then when defences have to focus on him, the other receivers get free. Run game was beastly that day too however.

He just opens up everything for us. He better on ice after every game and preparing for the playoffs :ninja:

Dobson, Amendola and Gronk :suith:

Talib due to be back btw?
Original post by R-KAM
Obviously Pittsburgh aren't exactly great, but it just shows you what he offers. He's for a start, the best option to throw too. Then when defences have to focus on him, the other receivers get free. Run game was beastly that day too however.

He just opens up everything for us. He better on ice after every game and preparing for the playoffs :ninja:

Pittsburgh were actually one of the top at defending pass plays till they played us FYI :wink:

I cringe when I see him get hit but he's noticeably faster and lighter. Still in his warm up phase (like pre-season) and hes beasting it.

Just need Edelman and Thompkins to step up as well and boom boom :tongue:

Talib back and Vereen as well :woo:

On downside no Dennard or Gregory...
Does anyone know why I can't watch any video on nfl.com at all. A few days ago it was fine, and I tried pausing adblocker but nothing seems to be working. Any ideas? Thanks :smile:
Original post by R-KAM

Has Amendola actually played that much for you?

Decent player but a walking sicknote. Kinda glad we didn't keep him tbh.
Reply 7470
Pittsburgh were actually one of the top at defending pass plays till they played us FYI :wink:

I cringe when I see him get hit but he's noticeably faster and lighter. Still in his warm up phase (like pre-season) and hes beasting it.

Just need Edelman and Thompkins to step up as well and boom boom :tongue:

Talib back and Vereen as well :woo:

On downside no Dennard or Gregory...

Talib still questionable, I put a bet on Cam Newton 230.5+ passing yards based on notable absences and questionables from the Patriots D, I also have a Newton/Gronk TD bet on because its a no-brainer.

I like this weeks NFL.com bold prediction about this game though. Newton out-passes Brady, out passing TD's Brady and has more rushing yards than the Patriots.
Beast mode Gronk. Fastest TE to score 40 touchdowns (47 games), Antonio gates next fastest (71 games) :lol:
Sack on the Carolina 22 achhhhh Cam Newton :frown: The Pats game to win now then methinks
(edited 10 years ago)
Lol ****ed by the referees again.
LB Thomas Howard died car accident. RIP to him and the victim.
Reply 7475
Gholdson suspended again :rolleyes:
Reply 7476
Lost by 0.38 points because of Gostkowski last night:frown: I've somehow got the second highest scoring fantasy team in the TSR league yet I'm 3-8. What is life
Original post by theCreator
Does anyone know why I can't watch any video on nfl.com at all. A few days ago it was fine, and I tried pausing adblocker but nothing seems to be working. Any ideas? Thanks :smile:

Have you recently updated flash player? I can't get mine to work either, but I'm not too fussed.

Try using a different browser with an older flash player installed.
Reply 7478
Original post by Zubby77
Lost by 0.38 points because of Gostkowski last night:frown: I've somehow got the second highest scoring fantasy team in the TSR league yet I'm 3-8. What is life

If you look at the 'true' table which takes into account everything your tied 4th lol. That's the brutality of fantasy football though. It's also thanks to game winners like megatron that people like me have a 7-4 record :O

So ****ed by the refs in the Jets game and then ****ed in this game. :rolleyes:

We could and should be 9-1 but the absolute jokes they call the ref ****ed up not once but twice. :angry:

Latest