Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
I saw this too, though with this and the convention this thread would be on fire today . I read that it will be offically released(so actually released. not on a camera phone) on monday.

"Give me a dalek any day" - New favorite line, XD

Also
Spoiler:
Show
apparently the last amy and rory story (episode 5) will be filmed in new york
Maybe it just hasn't been seen yet, once it's official activity might pick up, I want to see the official one so it's just clearer :P

Spoiler:
Show
New York eh? Wasn't that where we find very young River song? Perhaps they do go back in time and somehow find her and raise her in some way? :holmes:
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Maybe it just hasn't been seen yet, once it's official activity might pick up, I want to see the official one so it's just clearer :P

Spoiler:
Show
New York eh? Wasn't that where we find very young River song? Perhaps they do go back in time and somehow find her and raise her in some way? :holmes:
Yeah I think the offical launch is monday

Spoiler:
Show
I never even though of that, good idea. But filming in New York doesn't neccessarly mean set in New York. Unless the statue of liberty is a weeping angel XD
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
Spoiler:
Show
I never even though of that, good idea. But filming in New York doesn't neccessarly mean set in New York. Unless the statue of liberty is a weeping angel XD
That has to be one of the best DW ideas I've ever heard.
dizzeedollee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
That has to be one of the best DW ideas I've ever heard.
^
i second this o:
Colonel.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is tremendously cool. That would be a twist I'd love to see.
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
*Moffat lurks and steals the idea* :ninja:

I didn't even know there was a convention :sad:
Lorem Ipsum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Looks like Moffat discovered the Borg then.
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I spotted Charlie Higson and whoever played Pete in Gavin & Stacey.
mahjongmagic
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1:00 Arthur Weasley!
I also support elitepower's idea fully and will in fact, be disappointed if it doesn't happen.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I spotted the token black guy, people running and then running some more, Michael Bay's Transformers, and Amy's new dress.
mahassociates
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone, saw this thread for the first time...just wondering, any Tumblr Whovians on here?
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mahassociates)
Hi everyone, saw this thread for the first time...just wondering, any Tumblr Whovians on here?
:hi:

I don't just post Who though, I post a lot of everything, I'm a fandom whore
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
I spotted someone who is either Cleopatra or some other Eqyptian.
mahassociates
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
:hi:

I don't just post Who though, I post a lot of everything, I'm a fandom whore
Hee, same here. So many fandoms, so little time...
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
I spotted someone who is either Cleopatra or some other Eqyptian.
At first I thought it was River Song playing dress up again, I then paused it and to my delight it wasn't!
dizzeedollee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
At first I thought it was River Song playing dress up again, I then paused it and to my delight it wasn't!
^
i definitely saw river tho o:
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Your mind sees what it wants to see. :holmes:
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
has everyone heard the news that several different versions of Dalek are going to appear in the new Series 7 story?,as revealed by on set pictures and to link with this exciting announcement i want to inform you, if you didn't already know,that there is a special fan-made game called Dalektron,that features different versions of daleks from different eras and the game is very exciting and worth a play and the game will really get you geared up for the new series,in Autumn,if you want to play the game just type Dalektron into Google.

I am so pleased that the Daleks are coming back because they are so great-especially there voices,who couldn't love the supreme dalek and doctor speech in Victory of the Daleks and how the supreme dalek says Doctor?and they should have been in Series 6 because they already had a two year gap between Series 4 and Series 5 and the daleks could have really helped boost Series 6 because it was a lot worse than Series 5 and i hope Moffat corrects himself and produces a seri8es more like series 5 than series 6 and i am upset that Moffat has decided to cut two parters because although they can be extremely slow-they often help increase the tension and make the adventure more epic and action packed.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dizzeedollee)
^
i definitely saw river tho o:
Where?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Your mind sees what it wants to see. :holmes:
Probably, afterall I have got to the point where I just don't like her. I just don't find all her lies all the time believable. She knew but she couldn't let you know until X point? Say wat?
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I thought river song was in the trailer but when i actually seen a screenshot,she looked nothing like river song and the roboidz were in the trailer,from Mission:2110.

It seems a robotic series apart from the weeping angels,who will appear in episode 5.

Episode 1: Daleks by Steven Moffat
Episode 2:Roboidz/Robotic Creatures and villainous man with cane By Chris Chibnall
Episode 3: Half man,Half robot creature(The Reckoner) By Toby Whithouse
Episode 4: by Mark Gatiss
Episode 5:Weeping Angels By Steven Moffat
X

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (488)
37.68%
No - but I will (100)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (619)
47.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise