Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)
    I had the worst dream last night - it got to results day and I'd failed all my exams XD Anyone else had this one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh god yes.

I also had a dream during the exam period that I was sitting one of my geography exams, I hadn't learned any of the case studies and for some reason the whole exam was in Spanish, so I was sat there thinking 'well, I might not know any of the answers, but hey at least I'm the only one here who can read the questions!' haha

I have no idea

ReputationRep:
    I had the worst dream last night - it got to results day and I'd failed all my exams XD Anyone else had this one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, I've had that dream But I've also had a dream where I got all A's so I'm hoping that that one comes true and not the bad one

ReputationRep:
    Is there a GCSE results day thread? I can't relax until I've got that envelope
    Also, anyone looking around unis yet? I'm loving the look of genetics and East Anglia!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Is there a GCSE results day thread? I can't relax until I've got that envelope
    Also, anyone looking around unis yet? I'm loving the look of genetics and East Anglia!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3399837

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    What did you do there (it sounds really good)?

If you don't mind can you send me a link to the application for or the website :angel:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry for the late reply! Here's the website

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...OeGitz6UM-wKrw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, haven't been on here for ages how's everyone been and whose nervous/excited for results day? I'm personally so scared but I'm trying not to think about it and enjoy my summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumb cabbage)
    Hey, haven't been on here for ages how's everyone been and whose nervous/excited for results day? I'm personally so scared but I'm trying not to think about it and enjoy my summer
    I'm not really that bothered about results day to be honest. I'm interested to see what I got but I know I've got the grades for sixth form so I don't really mind. I have other things that I'm more nervous about though, such as going to the British rowing championships this weekend! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pix2015)
    Posted from TSR

That's what I did. It sounds like you did core and additional. Basically you get an overall grade for the core. And overall in additional. Each exam was 25 percent of your gcse 1-3 was 75 plus coursework of 25. The same for the other one. You have a spare coursework as they pick your best grades.
    I did triple science too (Ocr Gateway b) and like the other poster said, i did 2 sets of exam for each science(biology chemistry and physic) giving me a total of 6 exams. for triple i do (my exam board anyway) i do believe you do one exam on modules 123 and then the second exam compromises modules 456 (triple science has 6 modules for each science in total) so for example, E.g. my first exam was Biology1,2,3 (b123 - all modules being in the one exam) then i had chem (c123) then physics the same....then i had biology 456 (b456) then c456 and finally p456..so 6 exams in total..these added together with the coursework we got for each exam gives us the final separate grade in each science ...so instead of getting "add science - A, Core science - A", we get separate grades for the each of the sciences ..E.g "biology -A, Chemistry - A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabthelion)
    I did triple science too (Ocr Gateway b) and like the other poster said, i did 2 sets of exam for each science(biology chemistry and physic) giving me a total of 6 exams. for triple i do (my exam board anyway) i do believe you do one exam on modules 123 and then the second exam compromises modules 456 (triple science has 6 modules for each science in total) so for example, E.g. my first exam was Biology1,2,3 (b123 - all modules being in the one exam) then i had chem (c123) then physics the same....then i had biology 456 (b456) then c456 and finally p456..so 6 exams in total..these added together with the coursework we got for each exam gives us the final separate grade in each science ...so instead of getting "add science - A, Core science - A", we get separate grades for the each of the sciences ..E.g "biology -A, Chemistry - A
    i did ocr 21st century triple science, 3 exams for each e.g. b123 b456 and b7
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    http://days.to/until/gcse-results-day

dead thread? Well that might cheer you up

ReputationRep:
    Why are people still posting in unofficial make scheme threads? I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    http://days.to/until/gcse-results-day

dead thread? Well that might cheer you up
    😍😍 Beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaringDaniel)
    😍😍 Beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't wait now, I just want it done and over with!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait now, I just want it done and over with!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm getting seriously inpatient I'm having dreams about result day and this is bothersome furthermore when I'm bored and have nothing on mind it features lol. If only it was tomorrow 25 days to go!

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys have any recommendations for strong school bags? I've looked at bags from Accessorize, the Eastpak Padded Pak'r backpack and the Rhine 40L backpack, any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys have any recommendations for strong school bags? I've looked at bags from Accessorize, the Eastpak Padded Pak'r backpack and the Rhine 40L backpack, any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  asdabag_228x276.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  9.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    Name:  asdabag_228x276.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  9.7 KB
    Actually, I'm more of a Sainsbury's girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'm more of a Sainsbury's girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  sainsbury-bags_1752821i.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  93.4 KBlike this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    Name:  sainsbury-bags_1752821i.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  93.4 KBlike this?
    Yeah, orange is more my colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, orange is more my colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  shopping.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  13.3 KBThat's my final recommendation, after analysing your requirements and colour preferences.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.