Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Hey Lou, wuu2?x
    Hi Alishba
    Nothing much laying on the sofa listening to the traffic, I seem so boring lmao, wuu2 though? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Hi Alishba
    Nothing much laying on the sofa listening to the traffic, I seem so boring lmao, wuu2 though? X
    Nm really Lou, doing some revision on science whilst listening to pia mia x

ReputationRep:
    Nm really Lou, doing some revision on science whilst listening to pia mia x
    :/ still something, you can do something I can't and thats listen to music while revising, I'd always end up dancing round the room xD, science is such an awesome subject though . Got much planned for after revision is done?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :/ still something, you can do something I can't and thats listen to music while revising, I'd always end up dancing round the room xD, science is such an awesome subject though . Got much planned for after revision is done?

The whole idea isn't going so well because people keep barging into my room whilst I'm trying to do work so I've isolated myself for a bit. Music and Math exercises go well with me though Yes, I'm going to watch pretty woman and holby city later, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    The whole idea isn't going so well because people keep barging into my room whilst I'm trying to do work so I've isolated myself for a bit. Music and Math exercises go well with me though Yes, I'm going to watch pretty woman and holby city later, what about you?

You need a "Stay out I'm revising" sign so people get the gist . That's the right move . . Omg I love that film "Big mistake huge" Good choices, I may find a movie to watch or catch up on Arrows as haven't watched in a while.

ReputationRep:
    You need a "Stay out I'm revising" sign so people get the gist . That's the right move . . Omg I love that film "Big mistake huge" Good choices, I may find a movie to watch or catch up on Arrows as haven't watched in a while.

My family actually has relatives around and the kids keep pestering me - and I have a Chemistry test on Monday but hopefully I'll be fine. Yeah, that film is a classic! Have you seen spectre yet?

ReputationRep:
    My family actually has relatives around and the kids keep pestering me - and I have a Chemistry test on Monday but hopefully I'll be fine. Yeah, that film is a classic! Have you seen spectre yet?
    Oh kiddies are like that, you'll be fine though, you'll power through minus the distractions , it really is :thumbsup:. No, have you? Is it any good.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Why?
    Some **** happened and im still a bit shaken up but should be alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Oh dear
    I hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  newgirl2 actually I feel nothing.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  8.5 KB
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    omg :zomg: i hope ur okay cupcake!! :console::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    do you need to talk about it? hope your ok

ReputationRep:
    Miserable.

It's pretty miserable being off work when my mum isn't and there's no one I wanna talk to:sad:

ReputationRep:
    Miserable.
    whats up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats up?
    You don't need to be burdened with my misery. The reaction is always the same, any way. People always make an assumption, they dismiss how i feel, they get irritated by how i am in a conversation. Can't blame them. It must be a nuisance talking to some body who feels the way i do.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to be burdened with my misery. The reaction is always the same, any way. People always make an assumption, they dismiss how i feel, they get irritated by how i am in a conversation. Can't blame them. It must be a nuisance talking to some body who feels the way i do.
    i'm here to help, i remember you are a lovely girl and i want to help if i can. you have been there for me in the past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i'm here to help, i remember you are a lovely girl and i want to help if i can. you have been there for me in the past
    I wasn't there for you, i never do enough for any body. Im a bad daughter, a bad sister.

ReputationRep:
    Tired (because I have had too much to eat) and emotionally drained.

I know exactly how you feel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.