Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Super Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD Mark V watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    During Ramadan i assume Fish and I will be up at sunrise every day...i'll probably sleep at sunrise. Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I set my alarm to 6, but I wake up about three or four minutes before, and get up about a minute or two after. It's not that bright, I'm used to it though!
    This morning, because it was a few minutes before 6, not after, it seemed brighter for the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    During Ramadan i assume Fish and I will be up at sunrise every day...i'll probably sleep at sunrise. Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I wake up way before that and sleep before that

ReputationRep:
    Hate the fact that if my coursework even gets a B, if I get an A in the exam I'll get a B overall still... Even an A*... Unless I get like 76/80

Name:  1367350639717.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  35.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Really? I wake up way before that and sleep before that
    Haha After taraweeh I stay awake, eat suhur, pray Fajr then sleep. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    This morning, because it was a few minutes before 6, not after, it seemed brighter for the time
    A few minutes makes all the difference! But my waking up schedule is very precise, and it has to be stuck to!

ReputationRep:
    Hate the fact that if my coursework even gets a B, if I get an A in the exam I'll get a B overall still... Even an A*... Unless I get like 76/80

Name:  1367350639717.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  35.8 KB
    :/ Stop worrying yourself with these calculations ... Wallah your artwork is great and don't let a grade tell you otherwise.
    Loving how that piece is coming along too! It defo looks better with the colour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A few minutes makes all the difference! But my waking up schedule is very precise, and it has to be stuck to!
    Haha no joke - i have about 30 alarms on my ipod. The iphone alarm is too scary. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha After taraweeh I stay awake, eat suhur, pray Fajr then sleep. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't do that :zomg:
    (Original post by Jina)
    :/ Stop worrying yourself with these calculations ... Wallah your artwork is great and don't let a grade tell you otherwise.
    Loving how that piece is coming along too! It defo looks better with the colour!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aaah, thanks! ^_^

The skin is hard with the colours I have on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha no joke - i have about 30 alarms on my ipod. The iphone alarm is too scary. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WHY!!!!???? So many! I think all those alarms are scary, but my alarm clock is sooooooooooo annoying, I have to turn it off as soon as possible, and it's usually the default alarm clock sounds on TV, so I always cringe when hearing it! I have an urge to go and turn it off!

ReputationRep:
    WHY!!!!???? So many! I think all those alarms are scary, but my alarm clock is sooooooooooo annoying, I have to turn it off as soon as possible, and it's usually the default alarm clock sounds on TV, so I always cringe when hearing it! I have an urge to go and turn it off!
    Hahaha I'm REALLY paranoid about being late to school. I can't even comprehend it. I was late once in year 9 and nearly had a heart attack, i went into school SO LOST , i didn't know what to do and everyone laughed at me for about 20 minutes in Spanish. Still have the late slip -_- haha mine is terrifying, you need the passcode to switch it off so when i left it yday my sister went mad and i came back to find it underneath her mattress still blaring. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't do that :zomg:

Aaah, thanks! ^_^

The skin is hard with the colours I have on me
    Try it! It's so fun! It also beats waking up from raw sleep.

You're welcome and I'm not feeding you crap - c'est vrai! Lol

Go dark brown?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Goodnight! Don't wake too early tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lel not sleeping yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Try it! It's so fun! It also beats waking up from raw sleep.

You're welcome and I'm not feeding you crap - c'est vrai! Lol

Go dark brown?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :nah: I'd feel ill and sick... Plus I still wear my retainers xD (braces off for a while now)

Haha fair enough

:no: that defeats the whole point, because Nazis didn't like brown people...

ReputationRep:
    :nah: I'd feel ill and sick... Plus I still wear my retainers xD (braces off for a while now)

Haha fair enough

:no: that defeats the whole point, because Nazis didn't like brown people...
    SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! Haha Congrats on the braces!?

Ohhh sorry thought you were done with the Nazis.
    Haha defo no black skin then ... Erm... Find a pale yellow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha I'm REALLY paranoid about being late to school. I can't even comprehend it. I was late once in year 9 and nearly had a heart attack, i went into school SO LOST , i didn't know what to do and everyone laughed at me for about 20 minutes in Spanish. Still have the late slip -_- haha mine is terrifying, you need the passcode to switch it off so when i left it yday my sister went mad and i came back to find it underneath her mattress still blaring. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Being late isn't that bad! Aww, poor Jina, I'm guessing it didn't affect your 100% attendance then? My sister leaves her alarm clock going and then won't turn it off! :lol: I'd just chuck it out the window!

ReputationRep:
    My alarm is set to 6:01, and not a minute Earlier/later!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    My alarm is set to 6:01, and not a minute Earlier/later!
    Why that time? Seems a bit...rebellious!

ReputationRep:
    Being late isn't that bad! Aww, poor Jina, I'm guessing it didn't affect your 100% attendance then? My sister leaves her alarm clock going and then won't turn it off! :lol: I'd just chuck it out the window!
    Haha it really is! That one day I was late, i got a late detention And the scariest teacher shouted at me. -_- i was so ill, the receptionist added 2 letters to my name after I repeated it 20 times. I'll show you the slip one day!! Haha
    It actually didn't! It was so late in the term the attendance sheets had been printed. So I've had 100% atten & punctuality for 8 years.
    Haha I'm with yo sister! I came back to find my sister researching how to switch it off on the net. lOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why that time? Seems a bit...rebellious!
    I don't know, it was 6:03, because it didn't seem as early as 6. Tempted to do 5:59, just so I feel like I'm getting up ridiculously early!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.