Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ljungberg would be proud of that goal, Classic arsenal defence cracking maneuver

ReputationRep:
    Oh schezny...

ReputationRep:
    Cue the calls for a new goalkeeper....

ReputationRep:
    for anyone not watching, podolski is playing up front, make of that what you will

ReputationRep:
    How does James Milner still manage to get into the first team of city?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is just playing so well, its just :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    I agree with you. All too often it gets to second day of the transfer window and our fans start crying about Wenger not doing anything.

I do think we need one or two players. But these things take time and they're obviously having a look around for some, so just chill yo' beans and see what happens.
    Yeah, everyone seems so eager for us to sign Suarez ASAP, understandable so Madrid don't come in and grab him, however, it's not like he's going to be of much use for the first 6 matches though.

ReputationRep:
    mert hasnt looked great in pre-season...

hope he picks things up when things kick of properly, as hes been pretty good for the past 2 years... and you cant not like the big friendly guy

ReputationRep:
    Great goal, great 1-2. 2-0 Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely brilliant move. Loving every thing Ramsey does at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    calm finish from ramsey.. - could this be his year? - certianly was a hugely improved player for the second half of last year..

Would be nice to see him reach the potential that he had pre-injury

ReputationRep:
    Pleasantly surprised today.

ReputationRep:
    I know its only pre-season.. but this is great for the teams confidence!

Nice lob from giroud as well

(though that pass from walcott )

ReputationRep:
    Girrrorooouuuuuddd, love it when he scores. Lovely lil chip. 3-0 !!!

ReputationRep:
    Great pass, great finish. Hope we can keep this up through out the season.
    Btw, has anyone got a clip of the first goal?

ReputationRep:
    though its simultaniously relaxing me about the quality of the players that arsenal already have..

Yet worrying that arsene may forget the urgency of which we need transfers..

(good first XI, but so short on the ground in squad terms..)

ReputationRep:
    There was this on metro today:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/10/arsena...tavo-3918886/?

Completely unreliable source but nice to actually see a link to him. And for 14mil would be a great buy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    though its simultaniously relaxing me about the quality of the players that arsenal already have..

Yet worrying that arsene may forget the urgency of which we need transfers..

(good first XI, but so short on the ground in squad terms..)
    No he won't. There aren't enough players for the new season and he knows that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    There was this on metro today:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/10/arsena...tavo-3918886/?

Completely unreliable source but nice to actually see a link to him. And for 14mil would be a great buy
    would be a cracking signing if true! - but I cant see it happening.. atleast not for that price..

(Original post by sevchenko)
    No he won't. There aren't enough players for the new season and he knows that
    I know - but doesnt stop my irrational worries

ReputationRep:
    Lol that Mertersacker pass...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.