Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7480
Never-mind!
http://www.m4p-mp3.com/ is my saviour.
Woo for the internet.
(And probably copyright infringement.)
:biggrin:

My parents have already stopped paying for me to go on holiday with them, and they intend to go to Thailand this Christmas, which is far more exciting than anywhere they've ever been before! :frown: And then they have the cheek to (kinda) complain about me going away with Simon rather than them - as if I can afford to pay to go to Thailand!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
wow id love to travel in thailand but im so scared after hearing all the stories about people going missing etc! im sure itd be okay with chris but i dont really fancy it yet. :p: there are some gorgeous hotels in thailand though if youre not going on a budget. looks beautiful!

i think my parents are taking me & chris skiing at christmas! my brother wont decide if him & nat are coming yet though so we cant book. grr
yay ive found a flight back from berlin for £15 so im thinking Prague - Berlin at the mo :biggrin: I dunno what eastern europe city would be best to go to though. This is so hard by myself! I neeeed Christopher :frown:
Go through Dresden, its very historical (got flattened in the war) but very interesting apparently.

;yes;
wherever we go itll be overnight so we can sleep and get there and not have to pay for train & somewhere to stay for an extra night, so we wont be able to see random places on the way really!

ive still not found enough options. i think doing prague & budapest would be a bit sameish so would be more fun going to berlin or vienna. berlin is looking most likely at the mo cos its the cheapest flight back :p:
Berlin is awesome I really recommend it!! I loved it there when I went, theres a lot to see and apparently the shopping is good :p:.

Looking at the wall is phenomenal, I'd love to go back :smile:
my mum just said berlin sounds rubbish and that theres not a lot to do! ARGHHHHHHH im so damn stressed. i cant try to arrange things by myself. its so hard. but everything is getting sold out and becoming more expensive so i need to be able to suggest some kind of final plan to him :frown:
and my brother keeps pissing on my plans saying that it sounds boring and not my thing, i think its up to me to choose where i want to go. i dont exactly fancy some tacky shagfest on a crap beach somewhere in spain
Theres tonnes to do in berlin :s-smilie: Theres the zoo, which has Knut! The polar bear. Lots of shopping. Looking at the wall and the cold war climate. Lots and lots to do ;yes;
yeah, guess ill just have to wait til fil is back and see what he wants to do
I can imagine fil would enjoy berlin. Whereever you go makesure you have an awesome time! :smile:
yah thanks! will do :biggrin:
Reply 7492
.jen.
and my brother keeps pissing on my plans saying that it sounds boring and not my thing, i think its up to me to choose where i want to go. i dont exactly fancy some tacky shagfest on a crap beach somewhere in spain

Beach holidays, endless sunbathing, and clubbing - no thankyou!
What boring holidays.
I like to see new, interesting, different things, and do adventurous stuff.

Anyhow, better go pack for Anglesey now, as we should be leaving soon. I shall return on Sunday evening.

Be good you three!
exactly, id be a million times more bored lying on some sand doing nothing for a week! just cos his girlfriend has no class and makes him go crap places.... :p:

have fun in Anglesey! :biggrin:
Lmao you tell him Jen powpow! I agree lying on a beach, yawn!!

Bye bye Kazzen, dont forget to ring me!!

Lets write lots of random rubbish to fill up a few pages and waste her valuable time mwahahaha :p:
im going to the gym, woo (:hmpf:)
Im going to plate some bacteria! Woo! :biggrin:
Reply 7497
I'm going to call driving agencies. And stuff.
I have internet at home :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Im connected to next door's wireless tehe! They let me though so its all hokey cokey!
YAYAYAY i got a text from Afryka :proud: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lil cheetahssssssssssssssss. awwwww. i love christopher :suith: cutiecooo come home :frown: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending