Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Tired (because I have had too much to eat) and emotionally drained.

I know exactly how you feel
    Wow, that makes a change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I wasn't there for you, i never do enough for any body. Im a bad daughter, a bad sister.
    you were there for me when we were talking, you helped me through some really tough times and that has enabled me to get to a better place in life. you are a great person to know, whats brought all this on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    you were there for me when we were talking, you helped me through some really tough times and that has enabled me to get to a better place in life. you are a great person to know, whats brought all this on?
    It isn't new. Its been like this for a few years. Im just good at concealing it, and every one is ignorant to it.
    I know people say that you should talk to some one, but it honestly rarely helps. I end up feeling worse, unless i get some kind of ideal, non judgemental reaction, which never happens. The response is always impatience, usually. Nobody understands it.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't new. Its been like this for a few years. Im just good at concealing it, and every one is ignorant to it.
    I know people say that you should talk to some one, but it honestly rarely helps. I end up feeling worse, unless i get some kind of ideal, non judgemental reaction, which never happens. The response is always impatience, usually. Nobody understands it.
    i try not to judge in these situations, i would just listen to how you feel and try to help in anyway i can. i know we haven't spoken in a while but i really do care about you and if you ever need to talk i'm only a message away. i'm a good listener

ReputationRep:
    Like I'm constantly breaking down and I can't think straight !! Life's sh*t for me right now and sometimes I wish I wasn't even here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBalboa)
    Like I'm constantly breaking down and I can't think straight !! Life's sh*t for me right now and sometimes I wish I wasn't even here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why is that?

ReputationRep:
    Proud of my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Why is that?
    Cuz i just feel weak like everyone is against everything I'm doing!

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit bored, like emptyish.
    I really wish UCAS track was working so I could refresh it several times. I just feel so eager to get offers at the moment!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know how you feel. I really do.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know how you feel. I really do.
    No, don't say that. This is to anyone who feels their existence isn't important. Sometimes life can be absolutely MISERABLE, like awful, and honestly no matter how close you are to someone even they probably won't completely understand what your feeling, only you can really understand how you feel and why you feel like that, you might not know how to feel better yet but sometimes it's OKAY to feel miserable, sometimes accepting it and understanding it is the key to feeling a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    No, don't say that. This is to anyone who feels their existence isn't important. Sometimes life can be absolutely MISERABLE, like awful, and honestly no matter how close you are to someone even they probably won't completely understand what your feeling, only you can really understand how you feel and why you feel like that, you might not know how to feel better yet but sometimes it's OKAY to feel miserable, sometimes accepting it and understanding it is the key to feeling a bit better.
    well put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Ive had those thoughts before, but it has become more frequent. It's not anything too intense, just wandering how less painful things would be if i wasnt here.
    I know all of the reasons i feeo the way i do. Im always monitoring my thoughts, behaviour etc. But it does nothing for me unless i can seek a solution. It is something im working on but it doesnt happen with a click of a finger.

ReputationRep:
    Ive had those thoughts before, but it has become more frequent. It's not anything too intense, just wandering how less painful things would be if i wasnt here.
    I know all of the reasons i feeo the way i do. Im always monitoring my thoughts, behaviour etc. But it does nothing for me unless i can seek a solution. It is something im working on but it doesnt happen with a click of a finger.
    the world would have less joy if you weren't in it

ReputationRep:
    Feeling everything that I don't want to be

ReputationRep:
    I think what I have realised overtime is painful things do happen, and because we are human and have emotions it's not really our fault that we get upset over them and they hurt us. Sometimes it's not just one thing, many things pile up together. Your right nothing happens at the click of a finger, it takes time. But I just wanted to say if you feel miserable then feel it, if that makes sense? Don't conceal it because that somehow always makes things worse. Sometimes when I'm absolutely miserable I just accept it and walk around feeling absolutely miserable, I sort of try and get it out of my system.

I hope I helped a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Right now feeling everything that I don't want to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Oh kiddies are like that, you'll be fine though, you'll power through minus the distractions , it really is :thumbsup:. No, have you? Is it any good.

soz for the late reply, and yes it's amazing so is Daniel craig lol And since we have budgies at home, they've been making even more noise due to the kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsrsal)
    Right now feeling everything that I don't want to be

Are you okay?x
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Oh dear
    I hope you're okay.
    im good today! thank you :hugs:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    omg :zomg: i hope ur okay cupcake!! :console::jumphug:

awwwwwww Cavyyyyyyyyyyyyyys! im better now!!! :hugs: thanks for the cupcake! :love:

for you :kissing2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :lovehug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.