Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Ahh i havent saved much either:sigh:
    Saved 2k
    Haha im half decent at french lol ahh im good at learning elements lmao yeahh cookies are soo nice! Especially the Asda 1 pound ones where you get 5 & the 35p cookies from Lidl are soo friggin good!
    Lol what a bargain
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol I've saved so much less than that that it's funny
    :france:
    :cookie: haha LIDL COOKIES ARE THE BEST - AGREED! :adore:
    ofc:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    lol I've saved so much less than that that it's funny
    :france:
    :cookie: haha LIDL COOKIES ARE THE BEST - AGREED! :adore:
    ofc:mmm:
    Hahaha okay! Im doing well with French , thanks to duolingo & Matrix
    Omg i wanna have some urghh they taste sooo good thoughh:L Lidl offered me a part time job lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya darlings
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hahaha okay! Im doing well with French , thanks to duolingo & Matrix
    Omg i wanna have some urghh they taste sooo good thoughh:L Lidl offered me a part time job lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    urgh duolingo is the worst app out there - don't.
    woah that's so cool ayaz - are you gonna go for it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Hiya darlings
    :jumphug: hello!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    urgh duolingo is the worst app out there - don't.
    woah that's so cool ayaz - are you gonna go for it?
    Frenchie told me about duolingo @frenchunicorn
    Hahaha i might go for like 6 months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: hello!!!!!!
    Hey sixth form was ok :/ My class is so bloody small lmao only 8 students :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya darlings
    How was sixth form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasnia'x
    hamza772000
    mediaya
    PrincessBO$$
    Ayaz789

Matrix123
    tasha_tah

and others...

Hey guys..

I'm leaving TSR. Like I won't be coming back on it again. Yes.. I know, it's unexpected but I think it's the right time for me, personally to leave TSR. It's been a pleasure meeting all you guys and to be honest I don't think I've ever met such people who care and help each other alhamdullilah. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you for helping me (especially Tasnia'x ) when I've needed help or advice. Jazakullah. I know I haven't been here for long but I just think that it's right for me to leave..

I just hope that all of you will acheive what you want in life and always remember that you're never alone, Allah is always with you Like I always say, just pray for me (keep me in your duas) and I'll do the same inshallah. And yeah.. that's about it really.

I will be here till the end of the day but then after that I'm going.

Kudafiz guys :five::hello::hugs::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    How was sixth form?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was ok. I didnt really start :/ lessons. I start tomorrow. Ugh lessons end at 4:30 Oh and there are only 8 students which is great educational wise.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Frenchie told me about duolingo @frenchunicorn
    Hahaha i might go for like 6 months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :I Memrise.com or quizlet is better for learning the actual language. Duolingo is only good for phrases and I think its shet tbh.
    DO IT! AND GEMME COOKIEZ!

Hey sixth form was ok :/ My class is so bloody small lmao only 8 students :eek:
    told u it would be woooooah - which class is that? That's about the size of my AS French class last year! It's gonna be like 3 for A2 this year lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasnia'x
    hamza772000
    mediaya
    PrincessBO$$
    Ayaz789

Matrix123
    tasha_tah

and others...

Hey guys..

I'm leaving TSR. Like I won't be coming back on it again. Yes.. I know, it's unexpected but I think it's the right time for me, personally to leave TSR. It's been a pleasure meeting all you guys and to be honest I don't think I've ever met such people who care and help each other alhamdullilah. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you for helping me (especially Tasnia'x ) when I've needed help or advice. Jazakullah. I know I haven't been here for long but I just think that it's right for me to leave..

I just hope that all of you will acheive what you want in life and always remember that you're never alone, Allah is always with you Like I always say, just pray for me (keep me in your duas) and I'll do the same inshallah. And yeah.. that's about it really.

Thus made me nearly cry

Whyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasnia'x
    hamza772000
    mediaya
    PrincessBO$$
    Ayaz789

Matrix123
    tasha_tah

and others...

Hey guys..

that's really sad I never had the time to get to know you as well

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasnia'x
    hamza772000
    mediaya
    PrincessBO$$
    Ayaz789

Matrix123
    tasha_tah

and others...

Hey guys..

Very unexpected

Inshallah you do well and achieve the best of the best in this world and the next :lovehug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Name:  er.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.5 KB stay? ak143244

ReputationRep:
    :I Memrise.com or quizlet is better for learning the actual language. Duolingo is only good for phrases and I think its shet tbh.
    DO IT! AND GEMME COOKIEZ!

told u it would be woooooah - which class is that? That's about the size of my AS French class last year! It's gonna be like 3 for A2 this year lol
    Nah i mean in general. 8 people might be 10 in the whole sixth form idk why its like this lol. The school is quite big :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :cry: this day
    :cry:
    just :cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nah i mean in general. 8 people might be 10 in the whole sixth form idk why its like this lol. The school is quite big :lol:
    oh wowzers :shock:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    how to make a good concise poster :I
    idek

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    Thus made me nearly cry

Whyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's really sad I never had the time to get to know you as well
    Very unexpected

Inshallah you do well and achieve the best of the best in this world and the next :lovehug:
    Sorry guys ;(
    Inshallah, you too Asma

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.