Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Warning: Quite a significant spoiler if you don't know it already.

I multi-layered the spoiler because I'm not sure how much you know :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Two regenerations
    Spoiler:
    Show
    one not the Doctor?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I bet River is a Time Lord :woo:
    :eek: :eek3: :eek2: :eek4:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Two regenerations
    Spoiler:
    Show
    one not the Doctor?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's one other who has done so before

Spoiler:
    Show
    possibly the doctor's daughter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    There's one other who has done so before

Spoiler:
    Show
    possibly the doctor's daughter?
    :eek: That's even better! That fits perfectly!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I seem to recall hearing something about the return of a character so maybe it's her :holmes:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I seem to recall hearing something about the return of a character so maybe it's her :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it is her. I'd love to see the Doctor's face when he realises she isn't dead

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah she's the first person I thought of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    though I did find it a bit odd that she never changed appearance after regenerating?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched Doctor Who since David Tennant left. He was great so was the one before. Completely detest the current Doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humy369)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope it is her. I'd love to see the Doctor's face when he realises she isn't dead
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeahhh I forgot he doesn't know that! Would also like to see the dynamic between her and Eleven.

yeah she's the first person I thought of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    though I did find it a bit odd that she never changed appearance after regenerating?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe because she's a bit human? (Is she?) Or because she was produced by a machine or something? That is odd now you mention it.

(Original post by loquita)
    I haven't watched Doctor Who since David Tennant left. He was great so was the one before. Completely detest the current Doctor.
    This irritates me. You detest someone and you haven't even seen him in action? If you haven't watched the new Doctor Who, your opinion is null.

ReputationRep:
    Well then you're missing out.

If you haven't watched it how do you know you detest him?

ReputationRep:
    Have you actually watched any with Matt Smith as the Doctor, though? When DT left I didn't think anyone could be as good as he was, but now I really like MS. (DT is still my fave, though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    This irritates me. You detest someone and you haven't even seen him in action? If you haven't watched the new Doctor Who, your opinion is null.
    I must say, and I was fairly public about it on here, I despised the idea of Matt Smith as the Doctor. But I cannot criticise him at all :no: I think it has helped him that he has had Moffat rather than RTD running it for him though.
    I would have liked to have seen Tennant get one season under Moffat but his version had already been tainted by RTDs influence and Tennants overacting in the final series.

I will however say that I still dislike Smith in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeahhh I forgot he doesn't know that! Would also like to see the dynamic between her and Eleven.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe because she's a bit human? (Is she?) Or because she was produced by a machine or something? That is odd now you mention it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's essentially a clone of the doctor isn't she? so isn't she fully time lord?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's essentially a clone of the doctor isn't she? so isn't she fully time lord?

Spoiler:
    Show
    But Georgie whats-her-face has just had David Tennants baby, so would have been heavily pregnant during the filming of this series. Hence, she probably wouldn't have appeared here surely?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hers wasn't a 'Time Lord' regeneration was it? Wasn't it that terraform thing breathing 'life' into her :unsure:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Two regenerations
    Spoiler:
    Show
    one not the Doctor?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's what I read

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Have you actually watched any with Matt Smith as the Doctor, though? When DT left I didn't think anyone could be as good as he was, but now I really like MS. (DT is still my fave, though)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by birduk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But Georgie whats-her-face has just had David Tennants baby, so would have been heavily pregnant during the filming of this series. Hence, she probably wouldn't have appeared here surely?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Never thought of that. Unless they somehow managed to work it into the script :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I will however say that I still dislike Smith in real life.
    Why, because of his amazing hipster-ness? :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Da-yum. That's true. One theory down the drainhole!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm. Don't know, then. I just thought that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe because she was created by the machine she might not have all the special abilities :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Matt Smith is a joke.

Series 5 was awful.

I dislike ALL of the themes the episodes had in series 5. They either seemed dated and old, or completely boring.

I also dislike Amy Pond. The writers are clearly creating a quirky couple, but the stories are dire.

Worst series in 5 years to be honest. The trailer for series 6 also looks lacklustre. Talk about budget cuts and cheap design ...

ReputationRep:
    Why, because of his amazing hipster-ness? :p:

Da-yum. That's true. One theory down the drainhole!

Hmm. Don't know, then. I just thought that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe because she was created by the machine she might not have all the special abilities :dontknow:
    (Original post by humy369)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Never thought of that. Unless they somehow managed to work it into the script :curious:
    (Original post by haleem)
    That's what I read

:woo:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hers wasn't a 'Time Lord' regeneration was it? Wasn't it that terraform thing breathing 'life' into her :unsure:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Matt Smith is a joke.

Series 5 was awful.

I dislike ALL of the themes the episodes had in series 5. They either seemed dated and old, or completely boring.

I also dislike Amy Pond. The writers are clearly creating a quirky couple, but the stories are dire.

Worst series in 5 years to be honest. The trailer for series 6 also looks lacklustre. Talk about budget cuts and cheap design ...

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.