Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    I know - but doesnt stop my irrational worries
    Same, I'm afraid of what he's gunna say at the post match presser

ReputationRep:
    Just sign up this Perez kid. Surely we must've signed him. Otherwise why give him gametime.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be pissed Citeh haven't torn us into pieces.

ReputationRep:
    That was poor from Koscielney.... how's he getting muscled out by Negredo....

ReputationRep:
    How can man just outmuscle Koscielny like that? ********...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mugged off Koscielny for strength their pretty easily. I saw him score another in pre-season similar to that a week ago against a bigger defender then Kos, Negredo seems to have very good upper body strength.

Edit: Just remembered it was Martinez of Bayern...

ReputationRep:
    3-0 up in a friendly with 10mins to go...

Cant really blame kos for not giving it 100%

ReputationRep:
    Those booes for Nasri :sogood:

Love those Finish people.

ReputationRep:
    After these past few games, I think going into the next season with the current first XI

- plus -

A new dm/cm - to help maintain posetion against teams like city..

A new CF - (dont think it needs to be a big star like suarez... just someone with talent and potential)

A selection of promising young players to fill the gaps of the players that have left..

- would be pretty ideal for me -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

I enjoyed nasri getting booed in hong kong as well - lots of arsenal fans in the stadium that day..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

#goonerfamily

ReputationRep:
    2011 we sold Cesc/Nasri, 2012 we sold RVP/Song, 2013 we've lost Gervinho/Chamakh/Squillaci and similarly world class players

Still beat City 3-1

ReputationRep:
    Now they're all off to go play for their countries.

Brb injuries galore

ReputationRep:
    Koscileny needs to step his gym game up,still time to make all kind of gains before Sept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    After these past few games, I think going into the next season with the current first XI

- plus -

A new dm/cm - to help maintain posetion against teams like city..

A new CF - (dont think it needs to be a big star like suarez... just someone with talent and potential)

A selection of promising young players to fill the gaps of the players that have left..

- would be pretty ideal for me -
    "A new CF - someone with talent and potential". Isn't Sanogo that? We need a real quality striker - someone who's gonna bag 25 PL goals. If we bring that in, we might be laughing come May.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhw)
    2011 we sold Cesc/Nasri, 2012 we sold RVP/Song, 2013 we've lost Gervinho/Chamakh/Squillaci and similarly world class players

Still beat City 3-1
    It's a nice result but that's all it is. We'd be naive to get carried away by a pre-season game. I hope this win doesn't paper over the obvious cracks in the team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Now they're all off to go play for their countries.

Brb injuries galore
    Brb Rosicky out till April
    Brb Diaby 'close to recovery'
    Brb Benayoun on loan as cover

ReputationRep:
    so what do we think of Perez?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AHP1)
    so what do we think of Perez?
    He's okay. Squad player atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    It's a nice result but that's all it is. We'd be naive to get carried away by a pre-season game. I hope this win doesn't paper over the obvious cracks in the team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know, we look good now but if someone like Koscielny or Arteta gets injured we'd be in serious trouble. No need to get ahead of ourselves we still need some depth.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.