Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    much upset in this thread.

idk why people moan about jenko starting next season, sagna was nothing special, confident jenko could do a better job.

funny how a CM was on no1s list of players we wanted for before these cesc rumours.

am calm till the end of the window
    Jenkinson is awful. small time mentality absolute clown with the ball at his feet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Jenkinson is awful. small time mentality absolute clown with the ball at his feet
    You again. Shall we sell our whole team cos theyr awful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Lets not kid ourselves. We are not going to sign a prolific striker or a left winger. Jenkinson will be a starter with a young black french signing as backup. Arteta will also be a starter next season.

In Arsene we trust. :adore:
    FFS. If that happens then I'll join Peggles and be part of the Break down crew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Inb4 Vela and Remy for 15mil RB, CB and GK all freebies and the board pockets 85mil.

Standard.

#kneejerk

In all seriousness, if we were to get say Khedira/Martinez and Mandzukic I'd be satisfied with passing on Cesc. If we go mediocre though I'm not going to be happy.
    And that's the position Arsene has now put himself in. If we sign who we need, no one will care, if we don't it will be "we should have signed Cesc/ why didn't we sign Cesc?/ **** this bull****!"

Come Sept 1st and we have signed some mediocre players, I can only pray for Wenger, because he will be in the ****!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What irks me is that the reason a lot of Arsenal fans have a problem with this transfer has more to do with being on the end of banter...

..and not the ACTUAL footballing reasons as to why it actually makes sense not to sign him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I actually feel like crying omg wtf Cesc.
    How done are you?

1. 100% Done
    2. 300% Done
    3. So Done
    4. You can't even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    FFS. If that happens then I'll join Peggles and be part of the Break down crew.
    Tbf, that wasn't a break down but more blind fury. I'm chill now because I don't expect Wenger to actually do anything! I have no faith in him so don't waste my time hoping he sees the light and gets a grip!

I will gladly welcome those who will wake up and realise, Arsene Ain't ****! The AKBs will still come up with some excuses as they always do though!! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    How done are you?

1. 100% Done
    2. 300% Done
    3. So Done
    4. You can't even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    You again. Shall we sell our whole team cos theyr awful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh are you an anti giroud pro jenkinson fan our fan base attracts the most idiots doesnt it. How about you apologise to me and never visit this topic again because you are an absolute disgrace to the mighty AFC

ReputationRep:
    Well Cesc Fabregas has shown himself to be a chav, let him join the chavs. And none of the ''I'm not celebrating against Arsenal because I love them so'' if he scores against us. Run the length of the Emirates and piss onto the North Bank mate, why pretend you have any more regard? Kiss the chav badge as well. Sincerely hope his leg is broken into bits on day 1 of the season.

Not angry with Wenger, we didnt need Cesc at all but I will be absolutely fuming if we have another omni-shambles transfer window. Unbelievable pressure for him to get it right now, and I'm not confident at all. We'll muddle through and probably scrape into 4th next year with £150m sitting in the bank. In which case Mr.Wenger, it'll be time to go, 3 year contract or no.

Interesting to note just how much of a snake pit the 2011 dressing room was though, arguably worse than the Gallas/Adebayor one.

ReputationRep:
    sagna hasn't left big boots to fill lets be srs. bacary before this season - only solid defensively, couldn't take on a man as not much pace, when he overlapped he couldn't get back in time if we were caught on the break, before this season his crossing was piss poor. adequate player but jenko could do better.

idk who you watch but jenko isn't that bad with the ball at his feet (in b4 chelsea mistake cos ill just bring up the bayern game) considering he doesn't get gametime, his crossing needs to improve but he's got the engine to fill RB easy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh are you an anti giroud pro jenkinson fan our fan base attracts the most idiots doesnt it. How about you apologise to me and never visit this topic again because you are an absolute disgrace to the mighty AFC
    On what basis is jenkinson awful. Whenever he stepped in this season he has done a job barring chelsea in the cup. Jus the season before this people were calling for him to stay ahead of sagna in the team since he was playing so well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    On what basis is jenkinson awful. Whenever he stepped in this season he has done a job barring chelsea in the cup. Jus the season before this people were calling for him to stay ahead of sagna in the team since he was playing so well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's absolutely ****ing **** an absolute clown on the ball and has given it away in dangerous positions too many times to count. A ****ing charlatan wenger get rid NOW or I'm in the WOB

ReputationRep:
    Sagna was one of the best player for Arsenal last season... good luck getting those O.P crosses from Jenkinson and width

ReputationRep:
    Does jenkinson have any technique? discuss

ReputationRep:
    Does jenkinson have any technique? discuss
    U mean the white Cafu:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jenkinson puts in a good cross and has good stamina and pace. Only 22 years old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ok so ur just trollin dass gd 2 kno lad

ReputationRep:
    He's just athletic with some inconsistent crossing. Poor decision making, poor technical ability, looks nervous on the ball, can't really defend either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    You don't need a player who is better than all of your players? How does that work?!
    I wouldn't trade Ozil, Ramsey or our CB pair for Cesc.

The idea that he's better than all of our players is stupid.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.