Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAnna)
    how do the resources get there ?
    since there is a blockade placed with isreali tanks
    There are convoys that go from the uk here and the only reason we can do things is because if any of the Israeli army was to do anything from a person from another country then it'd cause war and then we'd help fight against them
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofquestions1)
    All for some land that Israel randomly believe it belongs to them... shame how its not shown in the media like other world conflicts
    They think it belongs to them even though they were never even born there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Religion has caused more violence than good. That's the unfortunate truth
    i dont think a religion plays a part i the conflict since its all about land and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofquestions1)
    There are convoys that go from the uk here and the only reason we can do things is because if any of the Israeli army was to do anything from a person from another country then it'd cause war and then we'd help fight against them
    atleast there are people like that <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    i dont think a religion plays a part i the conflict since its all about land and stuff
    The jews of Israel feel they're entitled to this strip of land due to its historical significance to their faith

ReputationRep:
    type in google "isreali children" then type "gaza children"

massive difference

ReputationRep:
    The jews of Israel feel they're entitled to this strip of land due to its historical significance to their faith
    oh

ReputationRep:
    its because palestine is a muslim country. the medias against Muslims and will never say the truth about whats actually going on and people blindly support israel without even knowing what the conflicts about simply cuz palestine is a muslim country.

ReputationRep:
    type in google "isreali children" then type "gaza children"

massive difference
    Yeh its sad! Watching videos makes me upset. Hoping to go there soon and try help out as much as i can
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    oh
    The simplicity of your response made me laugh for some reason. It's fair to say Jerusalem means a lot to the jews and it just so happened to be in palestine at the time.....
    It's a long and complicated history going back thousands of years

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I see

ReputationRep:
    Well the media has always played a part in brainwashing people I suppose :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would love to go there and help but its kinda scary what if the soldiers shoot me for helping and no one would know
    #PoorAnna :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Israel is only in this position because it fought many wars of survival to maintain itself. Israel totally controlled Gaza then pulled out and they voted in Hamas. So now Israel still controls the West bank and will continue to do so. Palestine isn't the victim and neither is Israel. There is no good or bad actor. Just currently Israel is in a dominant military position and uses it. I am not Jewish or anything like that. However I support the Jewish nation state of Israel and I believe Israel will takeover Gaza and West bank when the Jews are clearly the majority population.

ReputationRep:
    The simplicity of your response made me laugh for some reason. It's fair to say Jerusalem means a lot to the jews and it just so happened to be in palestine at the time.....
    It's a long and complicated history going back thousands of years
    Aha:P I see

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Israel is only in this position because it fought many wars of survival to maintain itself. Israel totally controlled Gaza then pulled out and they voted in Hamas. So now Israel still controls the West bank and will continue to do so. Palestine isn't the victim and neither is Israel. There is no good or bad actor. Just currently Israel is in a dominant military position and uses it. I am not Jewish or anything like that. However I support the Jewish nation state of Israel and I believe Israel will takeover Gaza and West bank when the Jews are clearly the majority population.
    If they do thats pretty sad since my research came to a conclusion of that the land is not acually theirs (jews) and they slowly invaded it and taken over it which is pretty bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    its because palestine is a muslim country. the medias against Muslims and will never say the truth about whats actually going on and people blindly support israel without even knowing what the conflicts about simply cuz palestine is a muslim country.
    Well the media is stupid and all they do is brainwash stupid people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If they do thats pretty sad since my research came to a conclusion of that the land is not acually theirs (jews) and they slowly invaded it and taken over it which is pretty bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah and? The Jewish control it or dominate it what are you going to do? As far as I am concerned the Jews fought for, took the land and have maintained themselves since 1948 so the land is their until someone takes it from them.

The Christians took the land from the Jews, the Muslims took it from the Christians, the British Empire took it from the Ottoman Empire. Whoever control the land and can maintain it should be their.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Yeah and? The Jewish control it or dominate it what are you going to do? As far as I am concerned the Jews fought for, took the land and have maintained themselves since 1948 so the land is their until someone takes it from them.

The Christians took the land from the Jews, the Muslims took it from the Christians, the British Empire took it from the Ottoman Empire. Whoever control the land and can maintain it should be their.
    The jews will never be able to take the rest of the land and I can gurentee that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.