Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Gilo98)
    Noooo!! don't block yourself - use TSR to the best you can. This exam season, I was on here a fair bit asking for advice etc. Even generic stuff like what to do the night before an exam. I think all 3 science threads correctly predicted the 6 markers also which was a huge help. Plus, the best way to re-motivate halfway through is to get on TSR!
    That does sound useful. Maybe I just have to be muy disciplined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    That does sound useful. Maybe I just have to be muy disciplined
    exactly. just make sure you are using it for the right reasons....not stalking threads in the chat section where the OP is anonymous....I find them kinds of threads very entertaining :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    exactly. just make sure you are using it for the right reasons....not stalking threads in the chat section where the OP is anonymous....I find them kinds of threads very entertaining :lol:
    :rofl: Exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    :rofl: Exactly
    The struggle....

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been on here in forever.... Anyways, hope everyone is having a great summer and good luck for results day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Haven't been on here in forever.... Anyways, hope everyone is having a great summer and good luck for results day!
    :rofl: Me neither. Good luck to you, too! What's everyone planning to do as results day celebration?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)
    :rofl: Me neither. Good luck to you, too! What's everyone planning to do as results day celebration?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I do well I'll probably have a meal out with my friends or family in the evening. In the day I'll probably go sixth form clothes shopping because at the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to get the grades to stay at my current school's sixth form and the other sixth forms that I've applied to all have different dress codes What about you?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure "celebration" is the correct word choice for me hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    If I do well I'll probably have a meal out with my friends or family in the evening. In the day I'll probably go sixth form clothes shopping because at the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to get the grades to stay at my current school's sixth form and the other sixth forms that I've applied to all have different dress codes What about you?
    Me and my two best friends are going for a Frankie & Benny's breakfast, and then we're having a girlie pamper night with movies and as much Dominoes as we can handle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DustToDust)
    Not sure "celebration" is the correct word choice for me hahaha
    I'm sure it will be a celebration!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Both my parents will be away but in different places so I'm not sure what I'll do during the day after I've rung them both to tell them kind of wish they were around for the moral support haha! A friend is having a results day house party in the evening though, so at least I have that to look forward to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryrevise)
    Both my parents will be away but in different places so I'm not sure what I'll do during the day after I've rung them both to tell them kind of wish they were around for the moral support haha! A friend is having a results day house party in the evening though, so at least I have that to look forward to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, make sure you make the most of the day with your friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me and my two best friends are going for a Frankie & Benny's breakfast, and then we're having a girlie pamper night with movies and as much Dominoes as we can handle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah that sounds nice, have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that sounds nice, have fun!
    Thanks, you too! How are you finding the wait? I'm almost all out of ways to distract myself xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I would love to do the Yr12 OP but I wasn't on here for ageeeees, so don't want to intrude/be some sort of stranger to regular poster. Either way, if no-on says anything, I'm taking it :mmm: At least now, and in the future, I will be 100000x more active on TSR - i shall be using TSR on a regular basis because of STEP/Uni etc etc.
    This is what I want to do - I want to join the secret circle of regular posters that seem to know each other and have inside jokes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is what I want to do - I want to join the secret circle of regular posters that seem to know each other and have inside jokes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: There is a bit of a secret circle I think, although it happens rather naturally because those in said circle spend waaaaaaay too much time on here :mmm: I was quite a regular poster at the start of the year, but as I said, I stopped coming on TSR so much...it gets quite addictive when a thread is really popular though - it's kind of like living a secret life

ReputationRep:
    :lol: There is a bit of a secret circle I think, although it happens rather naturally because those in said circle spend waaaaaaay too much time on here :mmm: I was quite a regular poster at the start of the year, but as I said, I stopped coming on TSR so much...it gets quite addictive when a thread is really popular though - it's kind of like living a secret life
    It is :P I now have a goal: become s regular and GET IN THE SECRET CIRCLE :muahaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too! How are you finding the wait? I'm almost all out of ways to distract myself xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! The wait is feeling like torture, I'm almost out of ways to distract myself too! I just want to know now!

ReputationRep:
    It is :P I now have a goal: become s regular and GET IN THE SECRET CIRCLE :muahaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go for it

I'd really like to be a mod on the GCSE sub-forum although I don't know how one goes about becoming a mod....I think it's a rather elite head hunting approach
    Spoiler:
    Show
    usycool1 mod meh plz :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! The wait is feeling like torture, I'm almost out of ways to distract myself too! I just want to know now!
    Me, too! I'm a nervous wreck as it is, as time goes by I'll get worse xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.