ReputationRep:
    We're getting absolutely smashed tonight lads! But COYG anyway :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Lol. No he isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/

Not sure how many of you follow the Swiss Ramble (he's an Arsenal fan) but he has some pretty good articles on finances. Good breakdown of Arsenal's latest position.

The thing which is most striking for me is how weak the commercial revenues are. With the new Puma deal etc, the commercial revenues should break 100mil for 2014/15 but then you imagine the likes of Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool will again increase their commercial revenues (figures not released for other clubs yet).

What can the club do to improve the commercial revenues further? Or is it a case that this stream can only increase with some sustained success?
    We could do with signing more little deals with ASEAN companies. Over here, there's loads of Chelsea, pool and united billboards to be seen (ALL are outdated Torres in liverpool a and Chelsea's) . Can't remember seeing any of arsenals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    We're getting absolutely smashed tonight lads! But COYG anyway :woo:
    Spurs are really bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    I approve if this post given your issues with understanding elementary English.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. No he isn't.
    They are. But they must have been in a relationship for 20 years or so. Not so surprising that they are no longer interested in each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Spurs are really bad.
    So are we. This is gonna be good.

ReputationRep:
    if

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    So are we. This is gonna be good.
    They would have to be exceptionally awful to lose against that Spurs team. I won't watch though, just in case. :o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    They are. But they must have been in a relationship for 20 years or so. Not so surprising that they are no longer interested in each other.
    They are NOT.

ReputationRep:
    They are NOT.
    You feel very strongly about this.

ReputationRep:
    "I approve if this post given your issues with understanding elementary English"
    "I approve if this post given your issues with understanding elementary English"

Fine work sir.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Delete your account...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sheddo has 3 PM's? I wish I could get 3 PM'S #popular #foreveralone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Delete your account...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You that guy that talks but no one hears but yet thinks he's relevant aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

Fine work sir.
    Point proven. It's not like I and o are next to each other on a qwerty. #pole

ReputationRep:
    You that guy that talks but no one hears but yet thinks he's relevant aren't you.
    That guy that talks but no one hears but yet thinks he's relevant...

Your English is bloody atrocious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    That guy that talks but no one hears but yet thinks he's relevant...

Your English is bloody atrocious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Point proven. It's not like I and o are next to each other on a qwerty. #pole

Atom's autism game is strong

I mean, you said I had a poor grasp of the English language, and then didn't think to check your comment for mistakes. Rule #1 for online nazi-grammar attacks - always make sure yours is fine first.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for
    1) this thread to close
    2) this thread to be cleaned up
    3) the obvious no-life trolls to be banned

ReputationRep:
    oh he mad

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.