Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Extra points for finishing first on Mario Kart while making the other person orgasm. [/blunt]
    Don't you mean coming first?

Ho ho.

robinson999 1,708
    kitty_koo 1,219
    eugenius 8 981
    Truered 513
    tom_tom_tom 329
    Zayne 299
    -M$ [email protected] 279
    vin 263
    sugar_cane 235
    Jangrafess 219

I'm barely in the top ten! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Extra points for finishing first on Mario Kart while making the other person orgasm. [/blunt]
    Oh man that will be hard.

ReputationRep:
    Eugenious - 8981

(Original post by Leigh.)
    Oh man that will be hard.
    Ooh, do you reckon we can hook your Wii up to my wireless internet? Or is it something you have to pay for?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, do you reckon we can hook your Wii up to my wireless internet? Or is it something you have to pay for?
    I have no idea actually, not tried myself, I'll go check it out.

*is proud to have sent Leigh on an errand*

ReputationRep:
    Nintendo offers a free and fun online service for all Wii users. In order to connect your Wii online however, you must meet the following requirements:

You must have an existing broadband internet connection, such as Cable or DSL. If you are not sure if your internet connection is broadband or not, please consult your Internet Service Provider.
    A compatible Internet Service Provider (ISP). While most services are compatible with the Wii, some ISPs do not allow additional devices to be connected to a network. Consult your ISP for more information.
    The Wii console must be able to access your broadband connection. This can be accomplished in one of three ways:

A wireless router (recommended)

The Wii is compatible with most wireless routers and their security features. If you do not yet own a wireless router and would like information on what to look for, click here. If you have a wireless router and need assistance setting up your Wii, we can walk you through the process by clicking here.

Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Originally released for the Nintendo DS, the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector inserts into a USB port on a PC (Windows XP required) and creates a wireless access point for your Nintendo DS or Wii. For more information on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connector, click here. If you already have the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and need help setting it up, click here.

A wired router using the Wii LAN Adapter

If you have a wired router, the Wii LAN Adapter can be used to enable an ethernet connection from your wired router to the USB ports on the Wii console.

I have a wireless router and a Wi-Fi USB connector. We could play Charl and figureeight online. They'd almost BE AT the meet.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i am top :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I have a wireless router and a Wi-Fi USB connector. We could play Charl and figureeight online. They'd almost BE AT the meet.
    Yeh that would be great, never played online with a console before

It's amazing. Halo Live is the only way I've managed to enjoy Halo 3 so far, and I played online PS3 a bit (Resistance: Fall of Man). That's pretty much the only thing that'd make me want to get a PS3... and of course, pokémon online on the DS. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh a lot of my mates play online, but I just have never been arsed. And my xbox died. I have a sneeky feeling I'll lose to you at mario kart.

We'll see. I've only played it once.

ReputationRep:
    mario kart wii :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    kitty wee?:wtf?:

I cant remember the last time I made a wii urine joke

ReputationRep:
    :pee:

rob got double my posts :eek: :hahaha:

i should get my lappy back in bout 10 days :yeah:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.