Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rick89)
    your joke is tasteless (if you mean it a joke)

otherwise, you deserve a ban from TSR. Clown like you make this thread look like a pathetic circus
    I don't think that's what he intended. He is still waiting himself, so why would it be a joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrotoxism)
    Homerton

So what will be your firm and insurance?
    LSE and Camb no doubt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eyijia)
    So what will be your firm and insurance?
    LSE and Camb no doubt?
    Yep, Cambridge firm and LSE insurance, probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_enchantress)
    I don't think that's what he intended. He is still waiting himself, so why would it be a joke?
    well, he made some bull poop statistics and random percentages with corresponding dates. It seems that hes already convienced when are the forthcoming offer/rejection days.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if anyone's managing the list, but please add me to it if it's being updated.
    application date; 12/10/ 08
    Camb (Sidney); interview, rejection
    UCL; rejection
    LSE; pending
    Warwick; pending
    Nottingham; offer AAA/AABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eyijia)
    i dont know if anyone's managing the list, but please add me to it if it's being updated.
    application date; 12/10/ 08
    Camb (Sidney); interview, rejection
    UCL; rejection
    LSE; pending
    Warwick; pending
    Nottingham; offer AAA/AABB
    amar09 manages the list. His profile thing is on the first page. If you send him an email or a private message then I'm sure he'll kindly add you.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on ur offers people!!!!!!!!!!!, im still waiting... OH MY EFFING DAIS. A girl from my school who has an offer from cambridge for economics is also still waiting for LSE, maybe we havent been fully processed yet but i wud go ballistic if i got rejected now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srije)
    Congrats on ur offers people!!!!!!!!!!!, im still waiting... OH MY EFFING DAIS. A girl from my school who has an offer from cambridge for economics is also still waiting for LSE, maybe we havent been fully processed yet but i wud go ballistic if i got rejected now.

i just saw your sig =D
    where you planning to do Gap if you do decide to do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    amar09 manages the list. His profile thing is on the first page. If you send him an email or a private message then I'm sure he'll kindly add you.
    cheers =)

ReputationRep:
    lmao!

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that the whole alleged 'collusion' thing only happens for straight Econ and nothing else? Not even other courses related to Econ?

This wait is killing me.. especially after my second rejection everything seems to have become very negative for me *cries desperately*...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorice525)
    Is it true that the whole alleged 'collusion' thing only happens for straight Econ and nothing else? Not even other courses related to Econ?

This wait is killing me.. especially after my second rejection everything seems to have become very negative for me *cries desperately*...
    Warwick is still good.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick is still good.
    I know.
    V_V
    But you know...
    I don't know

ReputationRep:
    I know.
    V_V
    But you know...
    I don't know
    Nope, I do know...LSE is better.

ReputationRep:

what collusion? The 'LSE OR UCL' one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactus_c)
    what collusion? The 'LSE OR UCL' one?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I do know...LSE is better.
    I wouldn't quite say that though.... even though you're probably right. PPE and PE are very different in my eyes. Plus I have heard so much about LSE not being that good at teaching PHilo and how the course is very much limited. You can't really compare the both unis purely on the basis of its ECON ranking and overall ranking and stuff.. so many things to take into account, really. Although yes LSE is probably more prestigious. But I wouldn't say BETTER in a solid way!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't quite say that though.... even though you're probably right. PPE and PE are very different in my eyes. Plus I have heard so much about LSE not being that good at teaching PHilo and how the course is very much limited. You can't really compare the both unis purely on the basis of its ECON ranking and overall ranking and stuff.. so many things to take into account, really. Although yes LSE is probably more prestigious. But I wouldn't say BETTER in a solid way!
    Totally agree:yes:
    although it would be quite surprising to see an applicant giving up an LSE offer for UCL.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I applied to LSE for Philosophy and Economics in early October. So far I have only receive their acknowledgement email but not gathered field notification and no decision either. What does that mean concerning my prospectys?

Thanks for any advice.

ReputationRep:
    What can you do with a philosophy degree?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.