(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Confirmation. :shock:
    The baby's kicking :hmpf:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I am a pregnant goldfish :indiff:
    Different Zero :emog: you can be a pregnant goldfish if you like...there's some other characters in your world now by the way...one's a butler which is a little unexpected...think it's cos it matches your name :giggle: reckon your evil genius is a renegade aristocrat...the money's in the bank, but it sure aint being spent on the mansion that place is a tip.... :eek: it's a little bit like the anti-batman...just funnier and completely different :giggle:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :giggle: I actually wouldnt mind reading Crimson Door again :beard:
    :yep: Good idea...really loving it, I seem to get really engrossed in it and then something will surprise me either because it's really funny or cute or twisted....so much fun to read :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    How am I doing? :itsme:
    The Pet (you) was introduced in chapter 3. :cute: A small dragon-like cat if I remember correctly. :cute: The ability to transform and is fiercely loyal to Gods and their servants - which explains why you love Aiko and Cara so much. :yes: You didn't do much - just rubbed against certain people, but in chapter 4 you had your moment when you spat into the darkness, pounced in and returned in eerie silence, dragging a wolf hybrid by the spine of his neck. I loved you there.

ReputationRep:
    The Pet (you) was introduced in chapter 3. :cute: A small dragon-like cat if I remember correctly. :cute: The ability to transform and is fiercely loyal to Gods and their servants - which explains why you love Aiko and Cara so much. :yes: You didn't do much - just rubbed against certain people, but in chapter 4 you had your moment when you spat into the darkness, pounced in and returned in eerie silence, dragging a wolf hybrid by the spine of his neck. I loved you there.
    Where am I? :poke:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Inside the basement in my head :hmmm:

I've used that face a lot today :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Inside the basement getting head :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 2. Your whereabouts was not disclosed but you were talking with Ath about carnage and futility followed by a meeting with the world leaders - or what's left of it. :cute: I tried to model you a a little like Wesker (resident evil) who is undoubtedly badass and smexy. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    How long is it at now, and will we ever see it? :teehee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You misquoted me!

Bad Zero

don't be surprised if your character dies...horrifically
    ...or more probably becomes really angsty and annoying....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Inside the basement in my head :hmmm:

I've used that face a lot today :giggle:
    If you were to fight a horde of zombies, what what would be your weapon of choice?

What's your favourite colour?

What do you most value?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    How long is it at now, and will we ever see it? :teehee:
    Not for some time. XD I'm on chapter 5 right now. I still deem the previous 3 chapters as utter crap (I quite liked the first one ) so i'll spruce it up when I feel like it. :tongue:

I'll be sure to make you smexy though. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Different Zero :emog: you can be a pregnant goldfish if you like...there's some other characters in your world now by the way...one's a butler which is a little unexpected...think it's cos it matches your name :giggle: reckon your evil genius is a renegade aristocrat...the money's in the bank, but it sure aint being spent on the mansion that place is a tip.... :eek: it's a little bit like the anti-batman...just funnier and completely different :giggle:
    Crazy <_<

You're wrong on not spending the money though... the place would have at least two maids and the most homely atmosphere. My home is my castle.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.