Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My goodness the NFC West is absolute quality this season, I reckon the Cardinals (and to a lesser extent the Rams) could win one of the worse conferences. The 49ers could probably win a few of them too... and the Seahawks :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    I've been playing for my uni team this year, KCL Regents. I think we're in the BUAFL, is that the same thing?
    I reffed your match against Brunel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    I reffed your match against Brunel
    Was a brutal score in the end. Damn turnovers :cry:

ReputationRep:
    is this actually happening

if New England win this I'm not sure what I'll do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    is this actually happening

if New England win this I'm not sure what I'll do
    Can't believe this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, ****ing amazing game, only a tiny handful of teams have ever come back from 24 or more points down and I don't think anyone could have predicted that at halftime, was worth staying up til half 5!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    Wow, ****ing amazing game, only a tiny handful of teams have ever come back from 24 or more points down and I don't think anyone could have predicted that at halftime, was worth staying up til half 5!
    Thought it was gonna end like our San Fran game last year. Unbelievable win for us!

Ridley is ****ed though.

ReputationRep:
    Still can't believe we won :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Another Tampa win..... if only Glennon had started the season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Still can't believe we won :eek:
    I was out at Carnage and missed it but Jesus Christ, I've just seen the highlights and what a game and what a weird way to win! I predicted the Chiefs loss but this one makes me feel very happy about with the Seahawks best record in the NFL now everyone is on 11 games played.

ReputationRep:

Literally the worst TD to give away, absolute gift to the Giants! I guess it didn't matter in the end though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Another Tampa win..... if only Glennon had started the season
    Now you're out for the Bridgewater stakes but really if you did get Bridgewater i think the best thing would be to blow the team up and start afresh.

(Original post by Wattsy)
    I was out at Carnage and missed it but Jesus Christ, I've just seen the highlights and what a game and what a weird way to win! I predicted the Chiefs loss but this one makes me feel very happy about with the Seahawks best record in the NFL now everyone is on 11 games played.
    Looks like the cold got to old Manning again ehhh?

Glad the Hawks are leading.

ReputationRep:
    Now you're out for the Bridgewater stakes but really if you did get Bridgewater i think the best thing would be to blow the team up and start afresh.

Looks like the cold got to old Manning again ehhh?

Glad the Hawks are leading.
    Hahaha that old chesnut about Manning and the cold,I'm glad too, my pre-season Superbowl pick have literally halved their odds and more than that have got fully fit except Browner in time for the pointy end of the season. The Saints next week is a big test though.

And now I read Thurmond's been an idiot and got lumped with a 4 game suspension! The depth chart may be deep but Maxwell and Lane are probably going to get exposed by Drew Brees and the Saints' passing attack. I don't fancy a trip to the Superdome in the playoffs, I can't see many Saints fans being enamoured with a trip to Century Link either though, its such an important game in that respect.

And now I see a tweet saying Browner's getting another substance abuse ban FOR A YEAR!!!! And that the Seahawks will not be renewing his contract! ****s sake Thurmond! They might have to draft a high corner at this rate!

And now it turns out some dumb **** called Mike Silver misreported it as a PED so sent 49er fans into a frenzy. It wasn't a PED, it'll have been weed again because every man and his dog seems to do doing it at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Hahaha that old chesnut about Manning and the cold,I'm glad too, my pre-season Superbowl pick have literally halved their odds and more than that have got fully fit except Browner in time for the pointy end of the season. The Saints next week is a big test though.

And now I read Thurmond's been an idiot and got lumped with a 4 game suspension! The depth chart may be deep but Maxwell and Lane are probably going to get exposed by Drew Brees and the Saints' passing attack. I don't fancy a trip to the Superdome in the playoffs, I can't see many Saints fans being enamoured with a trip to Century Link either though, its such an important game in that respect.

And now I see a tweet saying Browner's getting another substance abuse ban FOR A YEAR!!!! And that the Seahawks will not be renewing his contract! ****s sake Thurmond! They might have to draft a high corner at this rate!

And now it turns out some dumb **** called Mike Silver misreported it as a PED so sent 49er fans into a frenzy. It wasn't a PED, it'll have been weed again because every man and his dog seems to do doing it at the minute.
    Good old winter making those creaky bones of Manning freeze a little

Wait till the report comes out about Browner no idea what to believe right now. Repercussions of him doing weed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Redskins have just given up on Shanahan :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want Bridgewater anyway. Think how Glennon has performed in the last 5 weeks and the reports coming out of camp saying how he's earned respect from the likes of Vjax and Revis already suggest to me that he could be a playoff caliber starter (queue week 12 implosion).

I'd much rather we got some O line / D line depth and maybe a creative Tavon Austin style receiver to put in the slot.

Oh and if Barth doesn't come back, we need a kicker. Desperately.

ReputationRep:
    Ermagerd. Playoffs after starting the season 0-4.

#waiverwirebeast

ReputationRep:
    Ermagerd. Playoffs after starting the season 0-4.

#waiverwirebeast

I'm confused, which team is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    I'm confused, which team is that?
    My fantasy team in the TSR fantasy league. Probably should have stated that

ReputationRep:
    My fantasy team in the TSR fantasy league. Probably should have stated that
    Riiiight course! :cool:

I was sitting racking my brains wondering - the only team I could think of was the Panthers but they were 0-3....

I understand now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.