Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Walcott channeled his inner Beckham for that last goal :P

ReputationRep:
    glorious occasion lads even if its just a friendly, Giroud will bag 23 goals next season quote da gawd.

ReputationRep:
    People are complaining we're taking this friendly seriously, if we lost that match everyone would've blasted us. These idiots you can't please 'em.

ReputationRep:
    damn, those negs were fast.

ReputationRep:
    We have a good starting XI as we did last season. Even less squad depth now tho.

Need some good signings coz we're guaranteed to get injuries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still think we need a LW, Chambo is good but drift in too much. Someone like Lamela or SES would be good but i doubt we'd go for them.
    Good performance, ramsey really impressed me.

ReputationRep:
    Love how all the Walcott bashing goes into a drought when he's on form...

I think he'll have a great season this year.

ReputationRep:
    Great result, been watching athletics so I missed it, how was the overall performance.........

Happy about the result, still hope arsene makes a few signings

ReputationRep:
    Tbf Walcott on form is one of the most dangerous wingers in the league. There aren't many LB's that can stop him. Just a shame he has form in spurts. Let's hope he's consistent this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Great result, been watching athletics so I missed it, how was the overall performance.........

Happy about the result, still hope arsene makes a few signings
    Great counter attacking play.

Walcott and Ramsey were the best performers.

ReputationRep:
    Accidental duplicate.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't a fan of Arteta

But then I saw his wife...

ReputationRep:
    sorry to post here,i'm a man city fan but i think you could sneak second and beat united and chelsea,mourinho will flop and moyes won't do good in his first season.arsenal have the most stable squad in the premier league up to know,and wenger is a great manager,you'll win something this year - keep faith in your team,your the only side that actually produces quality youth players once again sorry for posting good luck - oh and well played for today

EDIT : Why the negativity ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishkmistry)
    sorry to post here,i'm a man city fan but i think you could sneak second and beat united and chelsea,mourinho will flop and moyes won't do good in his first season.arsenal have the most stable squad in the premier league up to know,and wenger is a great manager,you'll win something this year - keep faith in your team,your the only side that actually produces quality youth players once again sorry for posting good luck - oh and well played for today
    There's no need to apologize for posting on here if you support City. This thread is for discussion of Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    This will probably allow wenger to justify why we dont need to spend on money on new players.....

ReputationRep:
    I have my doubts about UTD this season but am sure Chelsea will be pretty strong. To finish ahead of them will require serious consistency.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pos rep+

Its a change to see a decent man city fan for once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weeknd5000)
    Pos rep+

Its a change to see a decent man city fan for once!
    been a city fan since i was born,prefer arsenal to united,i wouldn't be surprised if they do well this year in Europe and England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    I have my doubts about UTD this season but am sure Chelsea will be pretty strong. To finish ahead of them will require serious consistency.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    agreed about united,but chelsea will fall - i don't think mourinho is the master,the media overrates him like hell.

ReputationRep:
    been a city fan since i was born,prefer arsenal to united,i wouldn't be surprised if they do well this year in Europe and England
    You're prediction was completely nonsense :laugh:

Mourinho will flop but you guys won't?

Mourinho has been here and done it before.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.