Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
inferiormadbeing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tehe :p:

Blame Dazzybob! It was her suggestion (the whole dog grooming at Hallam debacle) not mine!

Oooohh less than 2.5 days until I see you
Darielle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I always wave when I pass Nottingham train station, lololol. Even when jens not there :p:

Hopefully kazzen will get to the train station and suddenly decide "I don't want to see Simon, I want to see Daziellie." and then will get the train to London instead Yayyyyy.

Sleepie.
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think she will Darielle. For 2 simple reasons:

a) We are in love in a way you and her could never be ;yes;

and b) She's driving down not getting the train :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by inferiormadbeing)

if i'd said that i'd have been shot down by everyone :rolleyes:

:p:

i can't find my stupid gym card. grrr. :mad:
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lmao :five: for Jen.

Gym gym gym!

There are people dressed in gowns and mortarboards outside in Firth Court, they are all nursng graduates I think. Ooh tis only like 3 more years until I do the same!!!!

brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by inferiormadbeing)

:love: It's true

I wouldn't have shot you down Jen! When I miss Simon I tend to think how much more you must miss Chris, because at least during term time I get to see Simon every single day.

I sneak hugged Simon! He was expecting me to drive down to Sheffield on Wednesday, but I came down today instead as a surprise! I waited for 40 minutes for him to come out of work and then managed to run up and hug him from behind when he was walking home :proud: And luckily he didn't hit me thinking I was a mugger or anything.
Yay, so I'm with Siiiimon. :suith:
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*feels rejected and slits her wrists and dies a painful, blood-soaked, tragic, heart-broken death, which is all karens fault*
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrw I miss Dazzybob now

Im not happy, i soooo getting you back Karen :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
YAH OKAY "everyone" being daziellie then who turns my love for christopher into weird sexual innuendos or something when really im quite innocent and im quite sure that chris would quite like me to be this nymphomaniac that im made out to be, or pukes at me for saying things :aetsch: (i love you really dazi :suith:)

GOD i miss christopher so much. i seriously feel like ive not seen him for about 6months. its such a weird feeling. and i feel so guilty cos ive been sending these huge essays every day and saying im sad etc but i dont want to make him feel bad when he reads them or ruin his holiday dilemma! arghh will just have to try to send happier ones until he gets back. its so hard though. i guess its all practise for my year abroad though

moan moan moan :rolleyes:

oh my gosh, i spent like 5 hours at the health club this evening gymming & swimming. i feel so good now such a good way to waste some time. the swimming pool was amazing! i swam outside and it was getting dark and was all steamy. mmmmm. i have silly tummy ache though. need christysnugs!

3 sleeps #excited#
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Omgosh everyone is being horrible to me.

I'll come and haunt you.
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)

I'll come and haunt you.
Ahem.

Karen is still in bed!!! What a lazy :p:

I am sure Chris will see you missing him lots as a sign of affection JenJen. ;yes;
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i just woke up in a panic thinking id slept til like 2pm but its only 10am and now im too awake to sleep again :hmpf:

i dont know what to do todayyyyy. YAY now its only like 1 whole day til chris cos today doesnt count now and he leaves tomorrow night. wooooooo.

i need him home so i can ask if he wants a plane ticket at xmas :eek: mumma needs to book
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yayayayay!! I get to shleep in Karen's new bed tonight!! Woop.

Also woop for Chris coming home.

Its all dull and overcast
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)

I'll come and haunt you.
I shall make it up to you
Just wait and see!

And anyhoo Simon, it is not lazy being in bed at 9am! And I probably wasn't, I was probably washing your dishes for you, or waiting for your flatmate to leave your house so I could lock up for you, hmmmmm.

I like being in Sheffield again
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
I shall make it up to you
Just wait and see!

And anyhoo Simon, it is not lazy being in bed at 9am! And I probably wasn't, I was probably washing your dishes for you, or waiting for your flatmate to leave your house so I could lock up for you, hmmmmm.

I like being in Sheffield again
So you can pester me in person :p:

I like being pestered ;yes; (sounds so wrong )

I am sorry, I did attempt to get rid of them as soon as I got up.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The most exciting event for the day:

Nearly having a panic attack in the canteen when a wasp got in and was hovering over my food. Good luck at Chester Zoo when it gets to summer, because staff are supposed to not run away screaming from wasps, Jen :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hahahaha i was surrounded by wasps all day today dazi and i didnt panic :proud:

i had the most utterly stressful job in the world today. i had to count school children groups and they were running round and all pushing in and i had to keep count :eek: and i got a group of 365 people and had to keep count the whole time! and the brats were shouting out random numbers trying to confuse me :p:

i finished early today though

AND YAYYY christopher is leaving tonight. im so excited! and i have next weekend off #excited# woooo! so happy
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
YAY Chris is coming home

I am hoping to leave early, ive not got much to do huzzah

Simon is going to go to see Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzen, she's taking me shopping.
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz.

Shimon, I am in the IC doing job application kind of stuff, and will be for several more hours so come visit me when you get out of work pleassse

My brother finally got a job, which means my dad will be less angry, which means he shall stress less at Karen, woo! :party:

:cool:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ive still not been paid :eek: rude

ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH im too excited i wont sleep tonight :suith: im gettin cheetah cubs woowoo. oh and snuggles! yay.

i LOVE this Mika album. :love:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.38%
No (748)
72.62%

Watched Threads