Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purpleumbrella)
    Literally just 10 minutes ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just got my rejection. Congratulations to you, though! Good luck in the interview!

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from Magdalen and/or experimental psychology? The wait is driving me insane.

ReputationRep:
    Interview just came in for History at LMH! So pleased! Good luck to my fellow historians in waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    History and Politics interview at Magdalen!

You haven't got rid of me yet, Ratramnus.
    Congratulations!! I'm still waiting to hear back for the same course from Univ

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from University college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddbrain)
    Keble and you? I'm not collected at all, I haven't had any offers or rejections from any university and I have sent my application off about 2 months ago.
    Worcester Isn't Keble the college that send the decisions by post? Same here! What universities have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeabeki)
    I applied at Wadham; I got my interview through today! I stayed at LMH for Oxford summer school in July; it's such a lovely college!
    Congrats! What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfieJ)
    Anyone heard anything about History and Politics at Univ?
    I am in the exact same camp as you, same course and college... Dear sweet lord why are they so slow (I don't think anyone has heard anything from them on history and politics)

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved my invitation for interview from Corpus Christi for English. Over the moon as it was my chosen college too! Good luck to everyone else waiting for an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrpunchline)
    Queens said that they posted rejections yesterday and invitations today... but I still haven't heard anything! It feels like they've forgotten about me
    Do they send by post? Because living in Sweden might delay the letter :unimpressed: Don't know if Worcester sends by email or post... Does anyone else know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em_lrob)
    I am in the exact same camp as you, same course and college... Dear sweet lord why are they so slow (I don't think anyone has heard anything from them on history and politics)
    Glad to have someone else I guess! And it's certainly a relief that no one has heard back yet.

My theory is that its because its a big college, two friends applying for History at Lincoln (which is tiny) heard back yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilymacky)
    Just recieved my invitation for interview from Corpus Christi for English. Over the moon as it was my chosen college too! Good luck to everyone else waiting for an offer!!
    Congratulations and see you at Corpus!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an email about English as Brasenose yet?

ReputationRep:
    Engineering anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I just got invited for Classics interview at Brasenose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oakflame)
    Worcester Isn't Keble the college that send the decisions by post? Same here! What universities have you applied to?
    I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick and St Andrew's, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    Congratulations and see you at Corpus!
    Aw congrats to you too!! Are you applying for English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hareve)
    Ive got a interview for Computer Science at St Annes
    congrats! thats amazing! i wish i have an interview too (applying for maths and compsci) haven't heard anything back...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddbrain)
    I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick and St Andrew's, what about you?
    St Andrew's, King's, Warwick and York I looked at LSE and UCL, but they had too high maths requirements for my country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lsdjrl)
    Wadham😊 The wait is horrible!
    It's awful! I just want to know either way now so that the suspense is over!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.