Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    okay

ReputationRep:
    Make dua for them

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...134005207.html

ReputationRep:
    A true story of Mother's love

This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the China Earthquake.

After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.

With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure.

He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement, “A child! There is a child!

The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.

The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text written on the screen. It said:

"My dear baby, if you can survive, do remember that I loved you!

This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept.

Such is the mother’s love for her child!

The Prophet, (PBUH), states emphatically that the rights of the mother are paramount. Abu Hurairah reported that a man came to the Messenger of God, (PBUH), and asked: “O Messenger of God, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your father.”

ReputationRep:
    The best of the Muslims is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.” (Muslim)

ReputationRep:
    The best of people during fitnah is a man who takes up the reins of his horse pursuing the enemies of Allah, causing them fear yet they make him fearful too, or a man who secludes himself in the desert fulfilling the rights of Allah upon him.”

(Hakim, Sahih)

ReputationRep:
    The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds.”

(Tirmidhi, Sahih)

ReputationRep:
    The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind.” (Daraqutni, Hasan)

ReputationRep:
    "And remember your Rubb by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear and without loudness in words, in the mornings and in the afternoons, and be not of those who are neglectful.'' Quran 7:205

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    A true story of Mother's love

This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the China Earthquake.

After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.

With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure.

He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement, “A child! There is a child!

The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.

The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text written on the screen. It said:

"My dear baby, if you can survive, do remember that I loved you!

This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept.

Such is the mother’s love for her child!

The Prophet, (PBUH), states emphatically that the rights of the mother are paramount. Abu Hurairah reported that a man came to the Messenger of God, (PBUH), and asked: “O Messenger of God, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your mother.” “Then who?” He replied, “Your father.”
    omg this was a really sad one. :cry2:
    JZK for your stories i really like them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Please, feel free to share anything interesting you may have learned. Speaking to people who have this condition, it is sometimes extremely upsetting at what it has done to their lives. Many are extremely charming, but will have episodes. And it can happen to anyone, some people , or the ones i spoke to, graduated from university, did very well, got a great job, and then it began, and then escalated and then you find they are out of work for a long, long time.

We have some brothers and sisters on here who are more in the research side of things. I say, muslims should reignite the way we were in the golden age. Let us seek cures and develop treatments, and help society the world over in scientific and medical research. May Allah greatly help the brothers and sisters here involved in things like that. I know brother ash has a degree in biomedical science, and one or two other sisters here are almost there or have done it [ and i am doubly impressed when i hear sisters pursuing higher education].
    Not just schizophrenia but mental health illnesses in general are hugely stigmatised.
    The places these people are dumped into are just hellholes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Not just schizophrenia but mental health illnesses in general are hugely stigmatised.
    The places these people are dumped into are just hellholes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Absolutely, mental health as a whole carries far too much taboo and stigma, and so many people who are suffering , at least in my own culture seem to try to hide it, or at the very least, feel it is wrong to get help for it.

And i have heard about that.

ReputationRep:
    As-salamu 'alaikum

Been a long time.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, mental health as a whole carries far too much taboo and stigma, and so many people who are suffering , at least in my own culture seem to try to hide it, or at the very least, feel it is wrong to get help for it.

And i have heard about that.
    You don't want to go there trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salams everyone. Hope you are having a good day!

ReputationRep:
    Please, feel free to share anything interesting you may have learned. Speaking to people who have this condition, it is sometimes extremely upsetting at what it has done to their lives. Many are extremely charming, but will have episodes. And it can happen to anyone, some people , or the ones i spoke to, graduated from university, did very well, got a great job, and then it began, and then escalated and then you find they are out of work for a long, long time.

We have some brothers and sisters on here who are more in the research side of things. I say, muslims should reignite the way we were in the golden age. Let us seek cures and develop treatments, and help society the world over in scientific and medical research. May Allah greatly help the brothers and sisters here involved in things like that. I know brother ash has a degree in biomedical science, and one or two other sisters here are almost there or have done it [ and i am doubly impressed when i hear sisters pursuing higher education].
    One thing I've learned is there are 2 sides to those with mental issues. 1 being those who generally are at a point where they are completely shattered mentally and cannot control their mental state of mind when certian situations occur and 2 - being times when the patient is in control and knows their actions can lead to consequences. It annoys me to see how many people today in society think those with MH issues are incapable of looking after themselves or others and are given the label 'dangerous, harmful etc'. Some people are in need of the support available but some do not require it.

Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As-salamu 'alaikum
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faith 101)
    As-salamu 'alaikum

Been a long time.
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Salams everyone. Hope you are having a good day!
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    As-salamu 'alaikum
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Walaykum asalaam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    You don't want to go there trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would you say this is as much the case for institutions in the UK[which no doubt can sometimes be very distressing], or perhaps ones in other countries? [Which i know can be very, very bad].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Walaykum asalaam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How are you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.