Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Riiiight course! :cool:

I was sitting racking my brains wondering - the only team I could think of was the Panthers but they were 0-3....

I understand now
    I can understand the confusion with the tampa logo, the Lions gif .. none of which correspond with the statement

ReputationRep:
    Bill Belichick for COTY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    I can understand the confusion with the tampa logo, the Lions gif .. none of which correspond with the statement
    Yeah I knew you were a Tampa fan so I was confused - I know the Bucs are having a resurgence but a you're a bit off the play-offs yet

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I knew you were a Tampa fan so I was confused - I know the Bucs are having a resurgence but a you're a bit off the play-offs yet
    Yeah, it's been a good run but the panthers will end it on sunday. Think we will beat the bills and the rams and finish 5-11, which isn't too bad because we will get a decent draft pick and hopefully carry some confidence into next season.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's been a good run but the panthers will end it on sunday. Think we will beat the bills and the rams and finish 5-11, which isn't too bad because we will get a decent draft pick and hopefully carry some confidence into next season.
    The Bills yes but the Rams? They're having a bit of a resurgence themselves - their last two games have been so good

ReputationRep:
    Robert Quinn has been a beast this season.

ReputationRep:
    The Bills yes but the Rams? They're having a bit of a resurgence themselves - their last two games have been so good
    hmmmmm, still think we can topple them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Robert Quinn has been a beast this season.
    It's funny watching you talk to yourself :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    didn't actually notice that until now

He's right though... Robert Quinn
    It's so annoying the Seahawks have to be in this division. I fear that Arizona and St. Louis may well just keep getting better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I do this too, I end up commentating on live games and realise I've posted 3 times in a row

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)

didn't actually notice that until now

He's right though... Robert Quinn
    It's so annoying the Seahawks have to be in this division. I fear that Arizona and St. Louis may well just keep getting better

(Original post by Wattsy)
    I do this too, I end up commentating on live games and realise I've posted 3 times in a row
    Leave me alone guys :cry2:

I hate you R-Kam!

ReputationRep:

I hate you R-Kam!
    Hahaha, frankly the board is worse without your ramblings, like when you were banned and in your military isolation period I literally felt like I was talking to myself about half the goings on!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, frankly the board is worse without your ramblings, like when you were banned and in your military isolation period I literally felt like I was talking to myself about half the goings on!
    Nice to know I was missed :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Oh god some of these :rofl:

ReputationRep:

I hate you R-Kam!
    Treat em mean, keep em keen :kiss2:

ReputationRep:
    Stafford. Dear oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Stafford. Dear oh dear.
    He's just not good!

ReputationRep:
    He's just not good!
    I disagree with that, but hes been ropey to say the least the last few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    Fellow DB checking in :five:

Yeah training in the winter can be ****ty too. The less dedicated players wont show up when there's snow/heavy rain. Got some awesome schutt receiver gloves that keep my fingers from freezing up :P had them since '09.

As for gamedays... They can be incredibly harsh when the sun is scorching. I spent a lot of this summer burning to a crisp and getting a lobster tan. Throw in a helmet and shoulder pads and you are literally drowning in your own sweat. Then there was a game that I showed up to hungover -_- Never again. Strangely though, that was my best game.

When I played for Redditch, we had a 50 year old DB, and once played against a 60 year old O-lineman.
    That was so me :ninja: Having said that, the team were quite happy to cancel when it snowed as the pitch basically became solid and just plain dangerous. I had some Cutters which were fantastic for catching but awful at keeping warmth in. They did a special Winter model but i couldn't justify buying them when I already had a pair.

Don't think I ever had a game when it was hot. All I've ever known is the cold :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Treat em mean, keep em keen :kiss2:
    :sad:

meanie.

Woah Lions destroyed GB even with all those turnovers :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.