The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor
a witch hunt? that's debatable :tongue: i'm just following the evidence :tongue:

polite? not necessarily, as long as I'm not disrespectful I'm fine :tongue: If I start being polite to criminals (or alleged criminals) I'm not going to get any confessions :tongue:

Nope, you arrived at your conclusion long ago and have ben trying to force the evidence to support you ever since :colonhash:

Leering at me like that is definitely disrespectful! Calling me a criminal is disrespectful!! Any real representative of the law would know these things :colonhash:

Original post by a.gafor
I didn't call you a criminal mastermind :shock:, just smart which I have also done in the past and you agreed at the time that you were :tongue:. are you going to deny that now? :colone:

You may not have used those exact words, but you implied it!!! :sad:

(edited 10 years ago)
Xjfxdfjdtjdjttdjtdj

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7544
Original post by incipientT
Nope, you arrived at your conclusion long ago and have ben trying to force the evidence to support you ever since :colonhash:

Leering at me like that is definitely disrespectful! Calling me a criminal is disrespectful!! Any real representative of the law would know these things :colonhash:

or so you think :tongue: but being a honest officer of the law, I can assure you i'm just following the evidence :colone:

leering :shock:? thats a strong word to use :tongue: sure you can back it up with evidence, if need be? :tongue: and if I bring you in for questioning, surely it's not to get lovey dovey with you :tongue: I consider you a suspect so I am right to consider you a criminal (I've been saying alleged criminal btw) :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7546
You may not have used those exact words, but you implied it!!! :sad:

:no: I didn't :tongue:

maybe it's the guilt speaking? :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
or so you think :tongue: but being a honest officer of the law, I can assure you i'm just following the evidence :colone:

leering :shock:? thats a strong word to use :tongue: sure you can back it up with evidence, if need be? :tongue: and if I bring you in for questioning, surely it's not to get lovey dovey with you :tongue: I consider you a suspect so I am right to consider you a criminal (I've been saying alleged criminal btw) :tongue:

Well, you can think that if you wish :tongue:

It was right there!! You ':colone:' at me!!! :eek:

No, you're not right to consider me a criminal!! Innocent until proven guilty! :sigh: :P
Reply 7548
736 :wink:
Original post by a.gafor
:no: I didn't :tongue:

maybe it's the guilt speaking? :colone:

I think not :colonhash:

btw, you shouldn't ask leading questions :tongue:

Reply 7550
Well, you can think that if you wish :tongue:

It was right there!! You ':colone:' at me!!! :eek:

No, you're not right to consider me a criminal!! Innocent until proven guilty! :sigh: :P

Thank you for your permission :tongue: but I don't just think that, I believe that too :tongue:

that's not leering :shock:

Sure, let's say innocent :colone: but ye I've been saying alleged criminal, which I'm right to do :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7552
I think not :colonhash:

btw, you shouldn't ask leading questions :tongue:

You're just being paranoid, that's all :tongue:

why not? :tongue: I just want to give you every opportunity to make a confession, if you're willing to :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
Thank you for your permission :tongue: but I don't just think that, I believe that too :tongue:

that's not leering :shock:

Sure, let's say innocent :colone: but ye I've been saying alleged criminal, which I'm right to do :tongue:

Well, you're entitled to your own beliefs, just not your own facts :tongue:

It's an evil, inappropriate expression!!

Nope, you're the only one alleging it- and you've been doing it in public on the flimsiest of grounds too :colonhash:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by a.gafor
You're just being paranoid, that's all :tongue:

why not? :tongue: I just want to give you every opportunity to make a confession, if you're willing to :tongue:

realistic :colonhash:

Because it leads the person being questioned to interpret things in a particular way and also makes it much more likely for a slip of the tongue to occur than if they were providing information in there own words. I think that could be grounds for dismissing most of your "evidence" from a court :tongue:

Reply 7555
Still haven't left...

Reply 7557
Well, you're entitled to your own beliefs, just not your own facts :tongue:

It's an evil, inappropriate expression!!

Nope, you're the only one alleging it- and you've been doing it in public on the flimsiest of grounds too :colonhash:

:lol: My beliefs are based on facts (not mine and not yours either, just facts), thank you :tongue:

It's a new world we live in now :tongue: so other than torture, I can pretty much use everything to get a confession, evil expression is the least damaging of them all :tongue: btw still not leering :colone:

considering the fact that the crime occurred quite some time ago, I've no choice but to begin with the "flimsiest" of evidence :tongue: but that's not to say there won't be other "strong" evidence in the future
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7559
realistic :colonhash:

Because it leads the person being questioned to interpret things in a particular way and also makes it much more likely for a slip of the tongue to occur than if they were providing information in there own words. I think that could be grounds for dismissing most of your "evidence" from a court :tongue:

:rolleyes: Paranoid :tongue:

lol exactly so if you're guilty you'd interpret it in those terms, make my job so much easier :tongue: so I thank you for you suggestion/ advice but I'm not going to heed to it :tongue:

Latest