Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Excuse me? Your ideas about me being a criminal master mind are all of your own creation, don't blame them on me!!

I didn't call you a criminal mastermind :shock:, just smart which I have also done in the past and you agreed at the time that you were . are you going to deny that now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    a witch hunt? that's debatable i'm just following the evidence

polite? not necessarily, as long as I'm not disrespectful I'm fine If I start being polite to criminals (or alleged criminals) I'm not going to get any confessions
    Nope, you arrived at your conclusion long ago and have ben trying to force the evidence to support you ever since

Leering at me like that is definitely disrespectful! Calling me a criminal is disrespectful!! Any real representative of the law would know these things

ReputationRep:
    I didn't call you a criminal mastermind :shock:, just smart which I have also done in the past and you agreed at the time that you were . are you going to deny that now?
    You may not have used those exact words, but you implied it!!! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Xjfxdfjdtjdjttdjtdj

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you arrived at your conclusion long ago and have ben trying to force the evidence to support you ever since

Leering at me like that is definitely disrespectful! Calling me a criminal is disrespectful!! Any real representative of the law would know these things

or so you think but being a honest officer of the law, I can assure you i'm just following the evidence

leering :shock:? thats a strong word to use sure you can back it up with evidence, if need be? and if I bring you in for questioning, surely it's not to get lovey dovey with you I consider you a suspect so I am right to consider you a criminal (I've been saying alleged criminal btw)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You may not have used those exact words, but you implied it!!! :sad:

:no: I didn't

maybe it's the guilt speaking?

ReputationRep:
    or so you think but being a honest officer of the law, I can assure you i'm just following the evidence

leering :shock:? thats a strong word to use sure you can back it up with evidence, if need be? and if I bring you in for questioning, surely it's not to get lovey dovey with you I consider you a suspect so I am right to consider you a criminal (I've been saying alleged criminal btw)
    Well, you can think that if you wish

It was right there!! You '' at me!!! :eek:

No, you're not right to consider me a criminal!! Innocent until proven guilty! :sigh: :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :no: I didn't

maybe it's the guilt speaking?
    I think not

btw, you shouldn't ask leading questions

ReputationRep:
    Well, you can think that if you wish

It was right there!! You '' at me!!! :eek:

No, you're not right to consider me a criminal!! Innocent until proven guilty! :sigh: :P
    Thank you for your permission but I don't just think that, I believe that too

that's not leering :shock:

Sure, let's say innocent but ye I've been saying alleged criminal, which I'm right to do

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think not

btw, you shouldn't ask leading questions

You're just being paranoid, that's all

why not? I just want to give you every opportunity to make a confession, if you're willing to

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your permission but I don't just think that, I believe that too

that's not leering :shock:

Sure, let's say innocent but ye I've been saying alleged criminal, which I'm right to do
    Well, you're entitled to your own beliefs, just not your own facts

It's an evil, inappropriate expression!!

Nope, you're the only one alleging it- and you've been doing it in public on the flimsiest of grounds too

ReputationRep:
    You're just being paranoid, that's all

why not? I just want to give you every opportunity to make a confession, if you're willing to
    realistic

Because it leads the person being questioned to interpret things in a particular way and also makes it much more likely for a slip of the tongue to occur than if they were providing information in there own words. I think that could be grounds for dismissing most of your "evidence" from a court

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't left...

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're entitled to your own beliefs, just not your own facts

It's an evil, inappropriate expression!!

Nope, you're the only one alleging it- and you've been doing it in public on the flimsiest of grounds too

:lol: My beliefs are based on facts (not mine and not yours either, just facts), thank you

It's a new world we live in now so other than torture, I can pretty much use everything to get a confession, evil expression is the least damaging of them all btw still not leering

considering the fact that the crime occurred quite some time ago, I've no choice but to begin with the "flimsiest" of evidence but that's not to say there won't be other "strong" evidence in the future

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.