Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand the argument that you should sign world class players if theyre available, where does it end?

Sign Cesc and then if Silva is offered to us? Sign him too? And then if Kroos is offered? Sign him too.

No logic at all to it

We're crying out for a striker, a DM and a RB. Get them right and we'll be fine, but I see another shambles as it stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I dont understand the argument that you should sign world class players if theyre available, where does it end?

Sign Cesc and then if Silva is offered to us? Sign him too? And then if Kroos is offered? Sign him too.

No logic at all to it

We're crying out for a striker, a DM and a RB. Get them right and we'll be fine, but I see another shambles as it stands.
    In the brighter side of things we have a new fitness coach. I'm glad they're dealing with that side of things first!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    In the brighter side of things we have a new fitness coach. I'm glad they're dealing with that side of things first!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can he play upfront?!

At this rate we won't have any players for the fitness coach to take care of!

This summer has all the hallmarks of being awful, I can see it now; scrambling around on August the 31st trying to sign mediocre players.

Really need to pull our finger out, all of this bull**** about deals won't be done during the WC, well Chelsea have just disproved that. RB, DM, ST, LW at the MINIMUM and of a good/quality standard are required, not to mention a CB & GK.

The pitchforks will be out for Arsene come Sept 1st if this is a shambles of a summer.

ReputationRep:
    It's got to be said that the chat about it not being possible to sign players before the WC is absolute crap. Not saying players need to be signed before, or even that's it's better but saying its not feasible is simply a lie.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...ars-in-numbers

lol @ how Barca are treating him after the transfer. some things are better left unsaid, what a classy club

ReputationRep:
    It's got to be said that the chat about it not being possible to sign players before the WC is absolute crap. Not saying players need to be signed before, or even that's it's better but saying its not feasible is simply a lie.
    More lie's from our dear leader, which some fans are stupid enough to believe!

At least the WC can distract me from our ineptitude! :rolleyes:

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    Yes sign Cesc. Yes sign Silva. Yes sign Kroos.

Get rid of Arteta, Flamini, Diaby or others. Midfield depth of Özil, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cesc, Silva, Kroos.

Do a thing called squad rotation. Actually have a squad capable of winning the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...ars-in-numbers

lol @ how Barca are treating him after the transfer. some things are better left unsaid, what a classy club
    That's low, I'm getting to the point where I'm not really sure which of the big 2 I think less of.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    Yes sign Cesc. Yes sign Silva. Yes sign Kroos.

Get rid of Arteta, Flamini, Diaby or others. Midfield depth of Özil, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cesc, Silva, Kroos.

Do a thing called squad rotation. Actually have a squad capable of winning the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about balance though?

We're already overloaded on attacking mids, wtf would we want to spend a large part of our budget on more depth in that area?

ReputationRep:
    We would never be offered all of them but if we were and it was buy them or let them go Chelsea, I'd buy them.

Wilshere should be deep lying midfield anyway. Kroos can play deep. Maybe get a pure DM as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What about balance though?

We're already overloaded on attacking mids, wtf would we want to spend a large part of our budget on more depth in that area?
    Funny how zurichs changed his tune isn't it guys. What happened to we have 150mil to spend?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I live with two 'Chelsea fans' :rolleyes: and they haven't even mentioned Cesc yet!! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Lol, I live with two 'Chelsea fans' :rolleyes: and they haven't even mentioned Cesc yet!! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's a Chelsea fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    What's a Chelsea fan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed.

Strange beings that only come out at night and still drag their knuckles!

They are the casual type of Chelsea fans who only really started to give a **** around 2004, like most of them tbf. And even that is still probably too early for them, 2012 maybe! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.

Strange beings that only come out at night and still drag their knuckles!

They are the casual type of Chelsea fans who only really started to give a **** around 2004, like most of them tbf. And even that is still probably too early for them, 2012 maybe! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2 kinds of Chelsea fan
    -Dad supported them too. Boorish, stone island, jignostic, take pride in everything a decent person does not. Would probably smah your face in if they could get away with it. Absolute scum
    -Glory hunter

Not sure which is worse, but they are a bad ****ing bunch that's for sure. Genuinely think Spurs fans are in general a decent bunch who I could have a beer with, not Chelsea though.

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever known two Chelski fans personally well tbh

The first was the boring dad supports then type ish

The second is German and supports Dortmund but chose Chelski in the EPL cause they were winning at the time

Fits that criteria well tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2 kinds of Chelsea fan
    -Dad supported them too. Boorish, stone island, jignostic, take pride in everything a decent person does not. Would probably smah your face in if they could get away with it. Absolute scum
    -Glory hunter

Not sure which is worse, but they are a bad ****ing bunch that's for sure. Genuinely think Spurs fans are in general a decent bunch who I could have a beer with, not Chelsea though.
    These two are most definitely glory hunters. I have to inform them about their own teams results ffs, pretty sure neither have ever been to the bridge as well!

Probably Spurs fans, their pre season optimism is cute, only for it to go horribly wrong!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd be interested to know why Arsenal "decided not to take that option". For example, if it was because they weren't prepared to pay him the wages Chelsea would pay him and make him captain... I'd say well done, and shame on him. Then of course there may not have been any negotiations at all.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry guys, I won't mention Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    These two are most definitely glory hunters. I have to inform them about their own teams results ffs, pretty sure neither have ever been to the bridge as well!

Probably Spurs fans, their pre season optimism is cute, only for it to go horribly wrong!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but Spurs fans are generally decent human beings driven mad by a terrible football club.

Chelsea fans are basically just the scum of society generally

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.