Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Coutinho has been ridiculously quiet - I really don't know what's wrong with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Coutinho has been ridiculously quiet - I really don't know what's wrong with him.
    Usually when he comes up with his most magical moments

The ref hasn't helped us - we've tried to press and be aggressive but anything is called a foul even when we win the ball hard.

Neither side has particularly strung many passes together. It seems to be a few and then the ball is lost. Seville's tactic of playing it long doesnt really seem to be working?

But what a goal by Sturridge! He looks really up for it and Clyne is having a good game too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    he made the assist
    tbf he just hasn't seen the ball at all, hopefully we can bring him into play more in the second half.

My blood pressure must be off the charts! The first half went in a flash for me. We need to score another goal ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Usually when he comes up with his most magical moments

The ref hasn't helped us - we've tried to press and be aggressive but anything is called a foul even when we win the ball hard.

Neither side has particularly strung many passes together. It seems to be a few and then the ball is lost. Seville's tactic of playing it long doesnt really seem to be working?

But what a goal by Sturridge! He looks really up for it and Clyne is having a good game too.
    Yeah the ref has been really picky and he's giving free kicks for practically everything.

I'd keep things exactly the same; if Sevilla go more attacking we can just tell Can and Milner to drop back a little.

Clyne has been an exceptional outlet so far but it's all about Sturridge. Both teams have struggled but the difference has just been a world class strike.
    Let's not get complacent though because Gameiro could just as easily scored that overhead kick. They have their spark just as much as we have ours.

ReputationRep:
    That goal was actually beautiful

ReputationRep:
    1-1

100% Moreno
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    what the actual ****

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that was ****ing sick
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    WTF!?!?

ReputationRep:
    How to throw away a trophy...

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually furious. I could see that coming a mile off when he messed up the initial header. Jesus Christ.

ReputationRep:
    #typical
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Win a tackle once in a while will you Moreno ffs

ReputationRep:
    Well ****...

ReputationRep:
    Mignolet you hero.

We need to make changes. If we had a LB I'd take Moreno off first.

ReputationRep:
    omfg

ReputationRep:
    2-1
    That was coming.

Get Origi on now.

ReputationRep:
    Unreal

ReputationRep:
    Coke is your Bottle, guys

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.