Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoggie98)
    Does anyone know how kings college select for interview ?
    Call them up you got 1 day. if you don't want to, PM me and ill do it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASTK98)
    No cut off, don't use UKCAT, 3rd decile, no cut off, last year was 650 but can't tell what it'll be this year and probably around 700 but not too sureo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey ASTK98 , what score did you get in your ukcat?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miloinmyblood)
    Hey guys a quick Question!! What is a good score in the UKCAT to be able to get an interview in the following universities?

Bristol
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    Aberdeen

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Difficult to say but 2700 and band 1 sjt, would be my guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once the application is submitted, does anyone know how quickly the welcome email is sent with the updated UCAS PID so i can inform UKCAT of my choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GavinJR)
    Once the application is submitted, does anyone know how quickly the welcome email is sent with the updated UCAS PID so i can inform UKCAT of my choices?
    Ukcat will send them to the right unis anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GavinJR)
    I got it like an hour after I submitted mine

ReputationRep:
    UCAS application submitted Woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrisonGCSE)
    UCAS application submitted Woop woop!
    Same here 👯👻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    Same here 👯👻

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooo, where did you apply to in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Do you enter separate VR/QR/AR/SJT scores onto UCAS??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyjonesx)
    Do you enter separate VR/QR/AR/SJT scores onto UCAS??
    Don't put your UKCAT onto UCAS. UKCAT will give it to your uni's for you. Make sure you enter your choices on the UKCAT website before 21st October!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooo, where did you apply to in the end?
    Manchester, Liverpool, St George's, Plymouth! What about you? 👻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't put your UKCAT onto UCAS. UKCAT will give it to your uni's for you. Make sure you enter your choices on the UKCAT website before 21st October!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ah okay its just my teacher sent it back to me saying I must put it but a lot of people say you dont need to, thanks!

also i can see that you've applied to Liverpool as well! what are your stats like? Its so hard to know with Liverpool what it is that they want.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester, Liverpool, St George's, Plymouth! What about you? 👻

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Leicester, Bham, Southampton and Edinburgh. St george's was the dream uni, but the interview is so competitive

ReputationRep:
    How do you enter your universities on the ukcat website??
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application yesterday... Does anyone else feel relieved? But also does anyone else feel a bit worried about the impending rejections???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyjonesx)
    ah okay its just my teacher sent it back to me saying I must put it but a lot of people say you dont need to, thanks!

also i can see that you've applied to Liverpool as well! what are your stats like? Its so hard to know with Liverpool what it is that they want. And what other unis have you applied to?
    My achieved stats aren't super amazing so I'm not the best one to ask tbf 😂 Liverpool don't ask for lots of amazing grades which is good! Just all depends on personal statement now I guess 😬 very scary

GCSE: 5 a stars, 3 a's, 1b
    Predictions: A*A*A
    UKCAT: 667 average band 1!
    Manchester, st George's and Plymouth!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leicester, Bham, Southampton and Edinburgh. St george's was the dream uni, but the interview is so competitive
    Your choices are really good! I know with Manchester they cut down 900 interviews to 600 offers so tbf there is quite a chance I could be in that 300 and it depends on if my UKCAT even meets the cut off😂. It's all one big nightmare isn't it 😂 I think Plymouth interview is quite competitive as well, not to mention difficult (ethics panel) so basically... can't wait... 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My achieved stats aren't super amazing so I'm not the best one to ask tbf 😂 Liverpool don't ask for lots of amazing grades which is good! Just all depends on personal statement now I guess 😬 very scary

GCSE: 5 a stars, 3 a's, 1b
    Predictions: A*A*A
    UKCAT: 667 average band 1!
    Manchester, st George's and Plymouth!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They are better than mine apart from i have achieved a levels!
    I feel I have made the wrong uni choices though I should have applied to ones that put more weighting on achieved a levels.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2017

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.