Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amzy2)
    yea im from UK..live in greater london bout 30mins train...still will be going into accomodation..u wer from???
    international student. An asian. Well, i may need to live far from LSE like 1 hour away with train. I am not sure either. It hurts to spend pound if my parents not earning pound. You should get what i mean. You must be a male judging from the way you write.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here want to trade in a Warwick A&F offer for an LSE A&F offer lol....

?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sad sad core)
    what's the lastest statistic for LSE offering for accounting and finance. How many applicant compete for one seat? How many seat they offer?
    speaking of A&F, my classmate got an offer on A&F last friday. So offers are coming to the gathered field^^.

ReputationRep:
    What GCSEs and A Levels did he have?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the next rejection day is?

ReputationRep:
    to correct it he got the offer on SATURDAY (maybe the offer made after 5pm on friday). Im dunno abt the specific results but i know he got moderately good IGCSEs and very good IB predicted results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jc_bach)
    to correct it he got the offer on SATURDAY (maybe the offer made after 5pm on friday). Im dunno abt the specific results but i know he got moderately good IGCSEs and very good IB predicted results.
    Yeah i got it on valentine's day. Is your classmate a "he" or a "she". Haha.... you are not applying for A&f?
    I am not in gathered field

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sad sad core)
    Yeah i got it on valentine's day. Is your classmate a "he" or a "she". Haha.... you are not applying for A&f?
    I am not in gathered field
    lol why should i apply for A&F, im not gifted on maths-v-. So what is the condition LSE give u?

ReputationRep:
    lol why should i apply for A&F, im not gifted on maths-v-. So what is the condition LSE give u?
    AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    Does anyone know when the next rejection day is?
    this friday or next monday? just a guess though. what date does lse aim to have sent out all replies by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facetious)
    this friday or next monday? just a guess though. what date does lse aim to have sent out all replies by?
    March 31st

LSE usually gives out rejections on mondays and tuesdays and offers on fridays. Since there were offers/rejections last week, there will be nothing this week, i think

ReputationRep:
    no rejections today then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    no rejections today then?
    you never know i suppose..

ReputationRep:
    Fellow Hong Konger!

Which school do you go to? I go to Island School

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielJH)
    Fellow Hong Konger!

I go to Canadian International School of Hong Kong = D

ReputationRep:
    rejections will coem next monday/tuesday guys, dont worry about today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy22may)
    rejections will coem next monday/tuesday guys, dont worry about today
    A week to prepare for our rejection then.

ReputationRep:
    i originally thought that rejections will come tomorrow... o well we'll know tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielJH)
    Fellow Hong Konger!

Hello, Im studying in YCIS (thats Yew Chung), nice to meet another HKer xDD.

So you apply for LSE as well?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, keep it on topic, if you want to chat about hong kong and where you go to school etc.. I suggest you PM each other alright ?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.