Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I'm so filled with rage and loneliness and sadness and emptiness right now and I've got no one to talk to at this moment. Even when I post here I'm ignored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm so filled with rage and loneliness and sadness and emptiness right now and I've got no one to talk to at this moment. Even when I post here I'm ignored.
    We're here. I doubt anyone was ignoring you- it's easy to get lost in all the posting that goes on in here especially when you post anonymously. :hugs:

(Original post by tasha96)
    We're here. I doubt anyone was ignoring you- it's easy to get lost in all the posting that goes on in here especially when you post anonymously. :hugs:
    Thanks. I finally managed to talk it out with a friend but I've got so much to deal with right now. Possibly undiagnosed Asperger's and generalised anxiety disorder. I think I've had vitamin B12 deficiency/anemia for years which has a bigger affect on my health than you'd think. And as a result of these things I've been doing badly in education for a long, long time, well worse than I'm capable of. Including failing my first year last year, and maybe failing the first year again during the one that is literally coming to an end now before the new one starts in the next week or two. Yes, my university doesn't give resit results back until as little as 5 days before the new academic year. I've also got very few friends, even less that are reliable, supportive and there for me during thick and thin. Ok, there's only one that does that for me. And this may be as a result of Asperger's. I find it hard to make and maintain friendships. I'm so lonely and unhappy, empty and I feel like such a failure and it's too much to deal with. So much pressure.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    Thank you. Not super at all, didn't manage today very well. Managed an hour and a half but couldn't focus or concentrate enough on the work to get it done. Ended up crying on them as well. :cry2: I don't know what the point in me going is if I can't even do the easy work.
    Hope you've had a good day? :hugs::
    You are super :yep:
    Still still managed to go though which is a positive
    The point of going is it will help you and things will get easier.
    Also crying is good

I did thanks, waking up next to my boyfriend was certainly amazing and I'm so happy with him

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it is weired, how just getting angry and sad, just can make one happy, just because it feels like normal. (Normal for oneself. ) Do someone knows that?

ReputationRep:
    Feel sick and do not understand people.
    Someone posted on my freshers page like 'Is it bad I'm gonna miss my cat most' with a picture of their cat and it progressed into a lovely post with everyone sharing pet stories, then some absolute ******** comes along and posts a graphic photo of a cat that's been hit by a car. I feel so sick.
    I really don't understand people, this is horrendous :'(

ReputationRep:
    Every day is getting so much worse. I don't know how I can go on when I'm thinking so many horrible things. I'm just not coping at all. Not coping at all.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously... I can't ****ing too this any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmMusic)
    You can do it because you are strong. Even phoning the unit shoes strength hun :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hm, I am online, but I don't know. Except that what I have read from you, you can. Maybe you don't think now, but later.

ReputationRep:
    My personal tutor is a super star shes sorting my uni stuff out for me

Also i now have a happy boyfriend but now officially a GTA widdow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One of my new teachers/lecturers is great and so is my new counsellor. However, i'm still confused about certian aspects of my timetable n'all, i'm happy I got two people that'll help me out as much as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    You are super :yep:
    Still still managed to go though which is a positive
    The point of going is it will help you and things will get easier.
    Also crying is good

I did thanks, waking up next to my boyfriend was certainly amazing and I'm so happy with him

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People keep telling me crying is good but I can't talk myself into believing it.
    Aww! So glad you're happy. :hugs:
    I'm okay, I managed an hour today and had a nice chat with someone. They're going to see if I would be able to go along and help with the outdoorsy stuff the school does. :woo: Which would be awesome, because I love outdoorsy stuff. It's just a maybe at the moment though.
    How are you? :hugs:

You can do it. :hugs: You have more strength than you think. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So much I need to do before going to uni this weekend and no motivation whatsoever. Feeling so low at the moment which sucks cause I've been fairly good for a couple of weeks and was hoping I could start uni feeling good. Instead I feel truly awful.

ReputationRep:
    People keep telling me crying is good but I can't talk myself into believing it.
    Aww! So glad you're happy. :hugs:
    I'm okay, I managed an hour today and had a nice chat with someone. They're going to see if I would be able to go along and help with the outdoorsy stuff the school does. :woo: Which would be awesome, because I love outdoorsy stuff. It's just a maybe at the moment though.
    How are you? :hugs:
    Its good for you, i always feel better after a good cry :dontknow:
    That sounds really good hopefully theyll let you do that :yep: you could even see if you can work towards something for doing it, i know in GG there are a few things which you can work towards

Im good my PT things i will still get extenuating for my dissertation and placement which is really good
    At my boyfriends for a month or so now so im very happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its good for you, i always feel better after a good cry :dontknow:
    That sounds really good hopefully theyll let you do that :yep: you could even see if you can work towards something for doing it, i know in GG there are a few things which you can work towards

Im good my PT things i will still get extenuating for my dissertation and placement which is really good
    At my boyfriends for a month or so now so im very happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It should count towards the out of doors section of the look wider octants at the very least. (I realise that will make no sense to anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about ) Really hope I get to do it.
    Aw good! :woo: Really hope that gets sorted out for you.
    Hope you have a nice time! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    It should count towards the out of doors section of the look wider octants at the very least. (I realise that will make no sense to anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about ) Really hope I get to do it.
    Aw good! :woo: Really hope that gets sorted out for you.
    Hope you have a nice time! :hugs:
    I was thinking of look wider iv completed all of that and got my chief guide challenge aswell :proud: as well as my commonwealth award which you should deffinately do!

Same id quite like to graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Didn't get any sleep last night feel like crap now. My doctor prescribed me 6 months of sleeping pills but I'm worried about addiction so don't take them every night. When I don't take them I get no sleep so perhaps I'm already addicted? :iiam: Also coming off haloperidol which worries me a great deal, I'm worried about things going back to the way they were. Reducing it very slowly but still really scared about things going wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of look wider iv completed all of that and got my chief guide challenge aswell :proud: as well as my commonwealth award which you should deffinately do!

Same id quite like to graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow! :eek3: That must have taken ages! What did you do for your international octant? :ninja: I was a bit stuck on what would count for that.
    Yeah, I can imagine. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Didn't get any sleep last night feel like crap now. My doctor prescribed me 6 months of sleeping pills but I'm worried about addiction so don't take them every night. When I don't take them I get no sleep so perhaps I'm already addicted? :iiam: Also coming off haloperidol which worries me a great deal, I'm worried about things going back to the way they were. Reducing it very slowly but still really scared about things going wrong.
    :console: I could send you some of my herbal tea you admired so much? Anyway I doubt you're addicted, since you're not wanting to take them all the time. You might have built up a tolerance though, which is different and less serious.

:hugs: Is there a back up plan in place for if things get bad again off the haloperidol?

Got my meds by the way. :yy:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.