Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hareve)
    Was at 12:45, half way through showing my maths teacher something on my phone and it came up! Took me by surprise as I wasn't expecting to hear back for at least another week.
    That's such a lovely way to find out I'm sure your teacher was very impressed
    Well tons of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruszty)
    My invite came through this morning Have you heard yet?
    No :'( If I don't hear tomorrow then ...idek. But congrats pal!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from keble for E&M yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LanguageLover234)
    Really, why's that?
    Because the interview is on the 10th, and the latest they're allowed to tell us is a week before. Praying that's not the case though😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicbio)
    I have an interview for biological sciences at Somerville, I was wondering if you're allowed to stay the night before the interview?? I was slightly confused by the wording of the interview email and form.
    The days it tells you to be there for they will provide accommodation and food on (eg if it says you're required Monday-Wednesday, you'll stay Monday and Tuesday night). If you're an international student or travelling a long distance in the UK contact them to see what arrangements they can make if you need to stay more nights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hesterrose)
    Interview at Keble for human sciences!! was not expecting this, no clue how to even go about preparing :eek::eek:
    Did you get it by letter or email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack.muir)
    Anyone heard from keble for E&M yet?
    here it says 'letters' were sent out today http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions...ns-information

so maybe you'll hear tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lsdjrl)
    Because the interview is on the 10th, and the latest they're allowed to tell us is a week before. Praying that's not the case though😔
    Oh I see! Thank you That would be very short notice though so I hope not!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    No it just means you're old haha! Don't worry about it at all. I'm a mature applicant too. Harris Manchester is a proper college, not just where they send 'weak' applicants. I went there for the open day (though I didn't actually apply there in the end) and was lucky enough to chat with the history tutor for ages, and some of the students....you will get on fine there.
    Lol I'm only 20 haha, was gonna go apply when I was 18 but unforeseen circumstances blocked my entry for 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Getting more desperate by the minute 😅😅😅 still waiting to hear from St Hilda's about English...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ppe11111)
    Did you get it by letter or email?
    letter

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got one from balliol for history? Or been rejected by them yet because I have heard nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrick Gekko)
    here it says 'letters' were sent out today http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions...ns-information

so maybe you'll hear tomorrow?
    Yes your probably right, was just surprised they hadn't emailed today as well!

ReputationRep:
    just received an interview for classics and english at regents park... they've sent it via email! congrats to other interviewees so far and good luck to those still waiting! feel free to PM if you're also a classics and english applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack.muir)
    Yes your probably right, was just surprised they hadn't emailed today as well!
    yeah, i would've thought that they would've emailed. oh well, good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomas.Huang)
    Lol I'm only 20 haha, was gonna go apply when I was 18 but unforeseen circumstances blocked my entry for 2 years.
    Probably because you will turn 21 before oct 2016

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Merton for E&M!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    Absolutely, it confirmed for me how super enthusiastic I am about my subject and how much I'd love to study it at Oxford hope you get one, but just in case you don't, have you seen the interview videos on oxfords website?
    I saw them a while ago but I'll defo look again! And that's amazing I can't genuinely wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesChambers)
    Interview at Merton for E&M!!!
    well done mate, did they email? if so, what time?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.