Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So many of you aren't feeling all that great its sad :no: if anyone needs to talk feel free to pm me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Over the moon
    y...

ReputationRep:
    A few more to go! :work:

ReputationRep:
    Anxious, paranoid, heart-broken, love sick, naive, misled, disillusioned, clouded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Torn to pieces
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Exhausted because I haven't slept properly for 3 weeks, and very much like I want to go home, whether that's back to my flat or home home I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Anxious

ReputationRep:
    no regretz

na na nai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colourtheory)
    Anxious, paranoid, heart-broken, love sick, naive, misled, disillusioned, clouded
    That's quite a mixture : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    That's quite a mixture : /
    Yup, for the last month I've been a wreck. We'll see if I can make it through this time, I really don't know if the grief is going to prove too much for my little aching heart.

Smug, excited, anxious and terrified all in one.:fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    Calm + relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! Got rid of a **** in my life so :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    I feel okay.
    I'm really scared about university. I have mixed feelings about nearing exams, and it all feels very daunting.
    But simultaneously, I've learnt a few things about myself this week.
    I have the ability to get myself out there and take control of my life. I secured something this week that I pursued and I'm extremely proud and privileged to be a part of an organisation I'm about to join. I've spent so many years isolated, feeling as if I'm wasting away, not showing the world what I'm capable of. But the more busy I am, and the more proactive I am, the better state of mind I'm in. Happiness is still a mystery to me. I don't know whether I'll ever find it. I don't really know what it means. Unfortunately I have to motivate myself every day because I have very little social support in my life, but I'm trying my best.

I won't give up.

ReputationRep:
    Rough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Rough

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.