The Commons Bar Mk IX - MHoC Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by James Milibanter)
I have been in that exact situation but fb instead of Skype. Women indeed, they're a mystery.
I directly acknowledged it, she said it meant "patience". I'm gonna leave the convo soon and leave her with the hanging question "should i have given him my digits"

#tactics
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just engineered myself an out, the subtle balance of not being too abbrasive but not letting her be the one in power is tricky lol
St. Brynjar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
just engineered myself an out, the subtle balance of not being too abbrasive but not letting her be the one in power is tricky lol
Can I recommend Tinder young squire? It's a good laugh and surprisingly has worked for me a couple times!
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by St. Brynjar)
Can I recommend Tinder young squire? It's a good laugh and surprisingly has worked for me a couple times!
erm, my texting game is top notch (i knock down with ease all those mini challenges you get) but my facial aesthetics i would say aren't the best (though this girl i was talking about seemed pleased with my photo and got all flirty after that) and i've read on the internet only guys with 10/10 facial aesthetics get anywhere with women on the internet so therefore it must be true.
St. Brynjar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
erm, my texting game is top notch (i knock down with ease all those mini challenges you get) but my facial aesthetics i would say are the best (though this girl i was talking about seemed pleased with my photo and got all flirty after that) and i've read on the internet only guys with 10/10 facial aesthetics get anywhere with women on the internet so therefore it must be true.
Put a picture of yourself demonstrating something interesting about you (hobbies, particular places, something funny) and include a bio that doesn't make you sound like a **** and you'll get your fair share of matches!

I'm only a 9.5/10 and I still get some action every now and then so I think you need to check your sources
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
as if pellegrini notlvg is the tactical one. This meme's not legit
I would've pegged LVG as the philosophical one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The Financier)
I would've pegged LVG as the philosophical one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice one.

I hate the misuse of the world philosophy though.

What is pellegrini even doing there though
St. Brynjar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice one.

I hate the misuse of the world philosophy though.

What is pellegrini even doing there though
Damn good manager who finished second?
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by St. Brynjar)
Damn good manager who finished second?
The only top side manager this season who did not build on last season.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DanE1998)
I'm good. Just playing video games when I probably should be revising for my politics AS
I have A2 politics today. If you keep politics on for A2 you will miss AS so much
DanE1998
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
I have A2 politics today. If you keep politics on for A2 you will miss AS so much
I'm looking forward to it. Although it does seem to go off on a tangent
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So showing me pictures of her with a bikini on is acceptable at this stage but she's still making me sweat for her number. This bish has so much double standards
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So showing me pictures of her with a bikini on is acceptable at this stage but she's still making me sweat for her number. This bish has so much double standards
She's an attention whore. If you've never met her and its taking a day to get the number, it's never going to happen.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
She's an attention whore. If you've never met her and its taking a day to get the number, it's never going to happen.
Testify!

-edit- Easy on the word "whore" though.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be fair it's only been about 12 hours (including sleep). You might be right but this has no opportunity cost for me atm and I'm not at all attached so it's worth playing out for the small chance of getting sex at uni.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be fair it's only been about 12 hours (including sleep). You might be right but this has no opportunity cost for me atm and I'm not at all attached so it's worth playing out for the small chance of getting sex at uni.
Your simply validating her. Tell her she's meeting you for coffee this afternoon and see what she says.

The problem with the internet is that playing into her can friendzone you before you start. You should be getting it done inside an hour of speaking.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your simply validating her. Tell her she's meeting you for coffee this afternoon and see what she says.

The problem with the internet is that playing into her can friendzone you before you start. You should be getting it done inside an hour of speaking.
Maybe. Instigating sex talk doesn't seem like friendzoned behavior (and i have been friendzoned in the past).

I'm making sure i'm the first to go and she always seems to be wanting more. I don't think she'd be doing if she thought i was ugly. At least i don't think so.

We live a long way away so it's not an option. I'm going to go to the uni she's already at. I think you could be right but i'm currently losing nothing by rolling the dice. And maybe i want to feel pretty too!
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe. Instigating sex talk doesn't seem like friendzoned behavior (and i have been friendzoned in the past).

I'm making sure i'm the first to go and she always seems to be wanting more. I don't think she'd be doing if she thought i was ugly. At least i don't think so.

We live a long way away so it's not an option. I'm going to go to the uni she's already at. I think you could be right but i'm currently losing nothing by rolling the dice. And maybe i want to feel pretty too!
Looks probably are not a problem. Oh, that explains it then. I thought you were already at the same uni.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looks probably are not a problem. Oh, that explains it then. I thought you were already at the same uni.
Just ended the chat as things were about to climax in a funny way. Just letting her know who's boss; whatever the truth of what you're saying she definitely isn't bored. I will not let any woman passively appreciate my attention, she has to work.
Needs2Achieve
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
Perfect!
When is Pellagrini a tactical manager :')
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (143)
38.86%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.35%

Watched Threads