Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

kind of upset really but there we go.
    Why do i always feel like there is gonna be a massive catastrophe if i havent got my eye on things ffs.
    would just like some stability tbh but meh.

ReputationRep:
    Idk, insecure about things, urgh

ReputationRep:
    why am i only getting 0.43 mbps download

ReputationRep:
    It's way too hot in my room!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    If I was smart I wouldn't still be in this shithole...

I had to pay for the lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why ___hole :ninja: something happened
    ahh i seee, maybe because you have some money but i dont have any at all :cry2:
    can't spend £21 i guess just on theory :no: thats loads
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Really stressed. I just keep finding new things to worry about. It gets draining.

Tick tock goes the clock.:hide:

ReputationRep:
    Last day of placement

ReputationRep:
    Going back to school soon I hate GCSE's...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    x
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    x

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    When your TSR crush reps you

upset and freaked out really but there we are.
    ffs what even was that.
    a)why would u just stay in a bus stop anyway knowing it was roaming about
    b)why would u get on a ship with the primary aim of sinking it
    least my legs weren't bitten off like everyone else's

ah well :moon:

ReputationRep:
    i need to calm down and think positive

ReputationRep:
    Sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :hugs:
    Thankyou for that Greatly appreciated :hugs:
    No worries! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Listening to You and I :heart:
    I'll say more about it in PMs or whenever you get back properly but thank you for the recommendation :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    No worries! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Listening to You and I :heart:
    I'll say more about it in PMs or whenever you get back properly but thank you for the recommendation :hugs:
    I hate it when people say things like that. It was nice to see those posts and i couldnt resist replying to them!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oooooh :excited: How is it?
    Ok then, btw that last PM you sent is the sweetest thing ever! I cant stop re reading it!! :hugs:
    Aw its ok, and dont worry about the incident last night, it was a misunderstanding on my part, i get what you mean now (You dont normally listen to the bands, not my reccomendations (which is what i thought you meant at first)) But yeah dont worry about it.

Shall be back tomorrow (i may be going to London though, but i dont think i will be, im too tired. So if im not on during the day, ill be there)

Have a great rest of the day!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Relieved, that I got into college.
    Shy, because I think people will judge me for what I look like, without talking to me.
    Mature, because I'm wearing my college ID card and it just makes me feel mature.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Shy, because I think people will judge me for what I look like, without talking to me.
    Those who would judge you for such a petty reason are probably people you don't want to associate with anyway. I hope it all goes well though when you do start, you're bound to make a load of friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I hate it when people say things like that. It was nice to see those posts and i couldnt resist replying to them!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oooooh :excited: How is it?
    Ok then, btw that last PM you sent is the sweetest thing ever! I cant stop re reading it!! :hugs:
    Aw its ok, and dont worry about the incident last night, it was a misunderstanding on my part, i get what you mean now (You dont normally listen to the bands, not my reccomendations (which is what i thought you meant at first)) But yeah dont worry about it.

Shall be back tomorrow (i may be going to London though, but i dont think i will be, im too tired. So if im not on during the day, ill be there)

Have a great rest of the day!!!!
    Well, I guess he is a very nice person - maybe he wanted to try and help? Anyway, aww no worries!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I must admit, I love it! :love:
    Tbh, I've not been feeling too well so as soon as I switched on my laptop, I remembered the song and have been listening to it on repeat since then! It's a really great song - I can see why you like it :yep: before I listened to it I got the lyrics up so I could have a look at them whilst listening too and those lyrics are so beautiful!!!
    Aww, I'm glad you liked it! As I said, I was tired when I wrote it out so I was debating whether to send or get rid of it Aww, that means a lot to me! :hugs:
    OK, I guess I should have been a bit clearer - I didn't really improve my meaning the second time of explaining it either. I'm glad you understand; I'd never intentionally say anything like that to you, and of course when you send me links, I always listen to them :yep:
    I was just about to leave PVRIS and move onto that recording but I got this notification so I'll be listening to that once I've sent this

Oooh OK! (I see. Well, If you do go, don't worry about replying here. Just make sure you get the rest you need I don't know if I'll be here much tomorrow apart from the morning and maybe evening as I have some relatives coming round tomorrow)

Aww, thanks! You too Freezer! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Those who would judge you for such a petty reason are probably people you don't want to associate with anyway. I hope it all goes well though when you do start, you're bound to make a load of friends.
    That's so true Thank you! I had enrolment today, I've got induction day on the 8th of september, and I'm starting on the 12th. Awwhhh thank you! I hope so! I'm trying to be more of an extrovert in public Thank you so much though :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.