Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why not let Baines take the corners as he is actually decent and Young is shocking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to watching this England side trying to break down this 10-0-0 formation...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    No he hasn't :laugh:
    Was good in the Euro qualifying in '11 and that was it. What did he do at the Euros? Then he missed a penalty. And despite being awful for United and not even starting he's starting here maaan.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't players check their boots before they go on to a pitch. The amount of players slipping here is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    1-0 England

ReputationRep:
    That was awful defending

ReputationRep:
    wahey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)
    Was good in the Euro qualifying in '11 and that was it. What did he do at the Euros? Then he missed a penalty. And despite being awful for United and not even starting he's starting here maaan.
    Best England player before the Euros. Had an average Euros but so did basically most offensive players.

Hasn't been awful for United either.

But oh well, you've shown with that and the comments about Cleverley you're either biased or stupid.

ReputationRep:
    These games are just hilarious at times.

ReputationRep:
    Best England player before the Euros. Had an average Euros but so did basically most offensive players.

But oh well, you've shown with that and the comments about Cleverley you're either biased or stupid.
    Seriously? Anybody will tell you that he's not been good this season at all. How many goals has he scored? (I know that doesn't really matter but when Downing scored none in the league (Even though he scored in cups) last year he was crucified) Not biased just making an observation. Yeah maybe Cleverley has been playing better but I just don't rate him. Just don't understand why it isn't mixed up a bit.

This is another example - Hart starting. Why?! Why not Foster, Forster, Butland? I understand Hart will be first choice for years yet but man alive why can't we try somebody else.

ReputationRep:

He's probably being a bit harsh about Cleverley but you can't honestly believe Young deserves to start tonight.

ReputationRep:

Cleverley is truly ****. Young is even ****ter.

Watching England play is so uninspiring. I know we're playing against 10 men at the back but still, WHERE IS THE PASSION?! :sigh:

How the **** can you not deliver a free-kick beyond the first defender :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Might just watch Wales. This is so boring. I wish they'd try.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Might just watch Wales. This is so boring. I wish they'd try.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This. I was sort of expecting it but you always hope that we might demolish these types of teams evey now and then.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long it is going to take for England to work out if San Marino are going to play this deep the CB's are going to have to do more than just 5 yard passes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)
    Just don't understand why it isn't mixed up a bit.
    Mix up in what way? Just seems like a way to complain with no actual point. The CB's are being mixed up, so is the midfield, so are the wings, so are the strikers, there is no issue.

(Original post by Deshi)
    He's probably being a bit harsh about Cleverley but you can't honestly believe Young deserves to start tonight.
    Literally the only available wide player who 'deserves' to play is Downing tbh, heck even Welbeck counts too i guess . And then the obvious point is that this is the easy game out of the two so you play the Smallings etc to get them that game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Cleverley is truly ****.
    :laugh: no.

ReputationRep:
    Bet the pundits are going to come up with some right bull**** excuses as to why we haven't scored more.

'Oh the pitch is bad', etc. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Cleverley is truly ****. Young is even ****ter.

Watching England play is so uninspiring. I know we're playing against 10 men at the back but still, WHERE IS THE PASSION?! :sigh:

How the **** can you not deliver a free-kick beyond the first defender :lolwut:
    :sigh: It's not merely a case of 'passion', and never has been. That's just the sort of thing dull pundits and radio-phone-in armchair fans say.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god Walker is so **** as well, find it hilarious that people used to think he was better than Johnson. Give me goals ffs

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.