59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    yeah she's the first person I thought of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    though I did find it a bit odd that she never changed appearance after regenerating?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I always thought she didn't regenerate, just recovered a la DT in his first Christmas episode

ReputationRep:
    the reason his enemies are scared is because no matter how many big fancy weapons they have brought he has always beat them 99.9999% of the time without ever firing a weapon himself that is why they all run when they have big fancy guns...

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    BBC has released a smattering of images for stories in the first half of season six.

Spoiler:
    Show

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/tubetalk/a313870/new-doctor-who-in-pictures-peek.html
    The final picture looks like Rory as The Lone Centurion. Doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    BBC has released a smattering of images for stories in the first half of season six.

Spoiler:
    Show

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/tubetalk/a313870/new-doctor-who-in-pictures-peek.html
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay for those not being Cybus Cybermen! Although I wish they had done more of a redesign when going back to Mondas-type

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Who confirmed for 6PM on the 23rd of April - Rumour of a Sunday episode completely dispelled.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-impossi...time-17745.htm

ReputationRep:
    A few more pictures from the new series, including those which Ape Gone Insane posted earlier.
    http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/new-series-...pics-17942.htm

ReputationRep:
    Some quotes from Moff here

Seculation regarding one of the pictures and one of the quotes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rory could be sacrificing himself in order to save Amy? It is a very him thing to do and it wouldn'tsurprise me. As the picture's caption says, he isn't scared and something is up. Possibly even brainwashed and being used by someone/thing else to control him. 'A Good Man' could just as easily point towards Rory as well as the Doctor. Possibly Rory being the 'best man she ever knew.' As she will have seen him twice do remarkable things for Amy (the first being the whole waiting 2000 years.)

ReputationRep:
    The Silence and their concept is freaking me out a bit :afraid: :ahhhhh:

(Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Some quotes from Moff here

Seculation regarding one of the pictures and one of the quotes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rory could be sacrificing himself in order to save Amy? It is a very him thing to do and it wouldn'tsurprise me. As the picture's caption says, he isn't scared and something is up. Possibly even brainwashed and being used by someone/thing else to control him. 'A Good Man' could just as easily point towards Rory as well as the Doctor. Possibly Rory being the 'best man she ever knew.' As she will have seen him twice do remarkable things for Amy (the first being the whole waiting 2000 years.)
    Very exciting stuff!
    The Silence, the unseen enemy who blew up his TARDIS last year, have laid deeper plans and set the deadliest trap of all – one that has been ticking away in the Doctor’s life for longer than anyone knows.

Newlyweds Amy and Rory are caught up in a century-spanning scheme, and somewhere out there, in a storm-lashed prison, River Song is getting ready to tell the Doctor something that will change his life for ever.

By Lake Silencio, on the Plain of Sighs, a story will begin and end. A good man is going to die, an impossible life will begin, and our heroes will set out on the long road to the deadliest secret in the universe – and when it stares you in the face, you might just discover you’ve known about it all along.
    “Want to find the most dangerous place in the universe? Easy. Harm a hair on Amy’s head and just wait. But as the last of the Time Lords and the Lone Centurion blaze across galaxies to save the woman in both their lives, history is unfolding. In her cell, in Stormcage, River Song knows the time has come at last. She has a secret and this is the day she tells it. The battle of Demons Run has begun and the Doctor’s darkest hour is now.”
    Such teasers. :moon:

From what I've heard, the cliffhangers at the end of the two parters (episode 2, and episode 6), are bigger than the ones at the end of episodes 1 and 5 (as in, mid story)! Both are Utopia/The Stolen Earth/End of Time Part One level epic. Episode 2's will have fans going "...what" and probably start pacing around the room.
    Already know the ending to episode 2, and this poster is completely right. :teeth:

(Original post by sleekchic)
    x
    Concerning the ending, so people who don't want to know, stay the hell away.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So an update reveals that the Doctor dies, but it's not 'our' Doctor. And he dies before he can regenerate. Which conflicts with reports that he regenerates, and there are two regenerations. Hm...

Also, with regard to River regenerating and her face changing. Reading around, I've come to the conclusion it can be either Idris making a special appearance at the end, or reports showing that the last scene (where the surprise regeneration happens) is about a little girl. What if the little girl regenerates into River?

The little girl from the Nixon recording. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by birduk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But Georgie whats-her-face has just had David Tennants baby, so would have been heavily pregnant during the filming of this series. Hence, she probably wouldn't have appeared here surely?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you think river is a time lord then river's revelation could possibly be that she is jenny regenerated?

Very exciting stuff!

Such teasers. :moon:

Already know the ending to episode 2, and this poster is completely right. :teeth:
    I'm on my phone in the library. I saw your quote and got excited that you were about to tell me the ending of episode 2. The disappointment is earth shattering thy but now I don't think I want to know. I'll respond to the above spoiler when I get home.

I can barely contain the squeegasm. :teeth:

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you think river is a time lord then river's revelation could possibly be that she is jenny regenerated?
    Hello incest.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think The Moff would write an incest story...

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He should consider it. Literotica could do with some of his genius writing.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...ybermen_Return

Not exactly news, as it was pretty much posted earlier, but the official Doctor Who website has "revealed" some information re: the Cybermen. Well, not really.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bella Occhi;30811878]Have you actually watched any with Matt Smith as the Doctor, though? When DT left I didn't think anyone could be as good as he was, but now I really like MS. (DT is still my fave, though)[/Q

I've seen bits and from what i've seen i prefer DT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but we've never been told that River is his wife. If she's his daughter that could explain the relationship they have too.
    (not that I'm supporting this theory, just pointing out it's not necessarily incest)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but we've never been told that River is his wife. If she's his daughter that could explain the relationship they have too.
    (not that I'm supporting this theory, just pointing out it's not necessarily incest)
    I think I'm missing something here, when did we hear that river was the doctor's wife?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm missing something here, when did we hear that river was the doctor's wife?
    We haven't, there's just been a lot of speculation about it. Even more so with an upcoming episode being titled 'the doctor's wife'

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.