Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    clegg did very well

i am more shock at the polls when it clearly show that brown came out on top against cameron

my only issue with the lid dems is that they can sell you the world, without never having to pay up, but it could change after tonight and the next 2

no one buys in this place its free

ReputationRep:
    on that note i would love to see lab lid running the country

ReputationRep:
    ill just get a beer then :beer:

ReputationRep:
    Might be good to see if the Lib Dems can live up to their offer. They might fail as the other two have, but they could be great. They used to be!

ReputationRep:
    they can't do no worst than either of the two party, it be nice to have something different on the run

(Original post by Symph)
    He did, I really hope this shakes up the current opinion that Cameron is a shoe-in, I HATE him!
    Do you hate him or his polices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Do you hate him or his polices?
    Don't they come as a package?

(Original post by Symph)
    Don't they come as a package?
    I don't think so.

I wouldn't *hate* him. I'd invite him over for lunch and we'd have a chat and discuss stuff - including the policies I might "hate".

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't invite him over for lunch to discuss 'stuff', I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but when it comes to running the country..

I mean, in terms of voting I have to consider him as a person - but I wouldn't base a vote on that - ALONGSIDE the policies of the party.

It's late, I'm tired. I don't know.

(Original post by robinson999)
    i'm just not a massive fan of his policy's, with the NHS and all that, labour have well these no hiding from they fact it is better, its not prefect but better:p:

there is something about cameron where you can't really see him on the world stage, brown got it, even clegg dosn't have it
    It's a shame they got rid of Blair .

One of our finnest PMs.

ReputationRep:
    afternoon :tea:

i dont understand politics :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm understanding it more now that it's on every single channel all the time. Quite interesting though, I see Nick Clegg is now hot favourite in some newspapers, but there's still another two debates.

ReputationRep:
    polls can be misleading

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to whoever repped me Almost there!

ReputationRep:
    How far off Symph? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Another.. *counts*.. 192.

ReputationRep:
    my power is not enough :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    It would be great to see the Lib Dems as the opposition.

ReputationRep:
    One thing I don't understand, everyone says a vote for Lib Dem is a vote for a hung parliament wih a LibDem/Labour coalition. Is there no way the Lib Dems can just win?

ReputationRep:
    well if everyone votes lib dem then yes i suppose

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.