Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so do people who are studying at the clifton campus generally live on the same campus... because I've been given a conditional offer and accepted it but the clifton accomodation seems so much more expensive than some in the city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    lol! Good luck with your application!! You got a conditional offer yet?
    Nice one! You guys know much about the sandwhich Law LLB course? I'm considering putting it as my firm, but scared i might not meet the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamTheKook)
    Anyone doing Law at Trent?
    MEE Is it better to do it by itself or with something?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Booked Sandby yet? Trying to find my flatmates but not having much luck :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khanaggge)
    MEE Is it better to do it by itself or with something?
    Personal preference really. Either way you are studying the key modules which are needed to go on to become a solicitor or barrister. Personally I am just doing Law on its own at Nottingham Trent but at my firm choice I am doing Law with another subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Can I ask how come you didnt pick gill street or sandby btw? Arent they supposed to be the better ones :confused:
    Because they are a lot more expensive just for a bit of a better looking room and an ensuite... I am not fussed about having ensuite as well. I don't really know. I guess the idea of sharing doesnt freak me out. I mean we share the same loo's at college lol! :P

ReputationRep:
    Whos booked their room? Hampden anyone??? Am on the 3rd floor, let me know whos about!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edbanger)
    Whos booked their room? Hampden anyone??? Am on the 3rd floor, let me know whos about!!!!
    Hopefully booking my room at Hampden tomorroooooow! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauramelissa1991)
    so do people who are studying at the clifton campus generally live on the same campus... because I've been given a conditional offer and accepted it but the clifton accomodation seems so much more expensive than some in the city

Yeah a lot of students studying in clifton live in clifton. It's decent, everyone is together and the local SU is sick. Well worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NottsMac)
    Yeah a lot of students studying in clifton live in clifton. It's decent, everyone is together and the local SU is sick. Well worth it.
    silly question but i'll be the silly foreigner, what does SU stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth)
    silly question but i'll be the silly foreigner, what does SU stand for?
    Student Union

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    Because they are a lot more expensive just for a bit of a better looking room and an ensuite... I am not fussed about having ensuite as well. I don't really know. I guess the idea of sharing doesnt freak me out. I mean we share the same loo's at college lol! :P
    lol. Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XhaloX)
    Heyya I am going to study Fashion and Textile Management to but have NO idea where to live!
    Does anyone no any good/bad points about Mill house, Hampden, Gordon House or Simpsons??

Sooooo looking forward to it! X
    don't really know much about these, but i am also studying Fashion and Textile Management, but i am staying at Blenheim Literally can't wait!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone booked a room at Blenheim? Iv already booked my room, but really wished id looked in to it more now!! Not many people seem to be going there, is there a particular reason for this?! !!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my first year of Business Management at the moment, but am changing my course next year to Childhood Studies at Clifton, so get to be a fresher again! Anyone else doing this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminetodd)
    Anyone booked a room at Blenheim? Iv already booked my room, but really wished id looked in to it more now!! Not many people seem to be going there, is there a particular reason for this?! !!!
    I have booked my room at Blenheim :-)
    And i was thinking the same about not many people going there

What floor you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenh)
    I'm doing my first year of Business Management at the moment, but am changing my course next year to Childhood Studies at Clifton, so get to be a fresher again! Anyone else doing this course?
    Hey!

Ihave got an offer for Business Management at Trent, was wondering are you changing course cos it isnt good? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevetyler91)
    hey guys, i am a first year student at trent, its pretty dam amazing, i know a few of you can book your halls now, I currently live in Mill House, it seriously is the best halls ntu has to offer, its the cheapests, lots of space, no one there to nack you and theres only 44 of you there, so you get to know everyone in the building. and you will get the best fresher reps! and you live pretty much in the city center so your close to everything!
    are there any bad things you would say about Mill House? also what do you recon is another good building to consider?
    X

ReputationRep:
    anyone third floor sandby? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becki0001)
    I've accepted NTU as a firm taking Global Studies and International Relations, so roll on October xD
    Booked a large en suite in Peverell yesterday eeee!
    Thankyou, I've finally found someone on the same course as me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.