Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allanf)
    u will have to tell the person who is going to pay your fees to sign that he has enough balance in the bank to cover the full fees, maintenance etc
    So thats if ur going to pay everything privately? What do u do with the form if you intend on applying for funding? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andre09)
    anyone know how long does it take for Track to update?.. its been over a week..
    Mine updated today . Nice to see it official.

ReputationRep:
    Got a phonecall this morning from Fitzwilliam saying they'd like to make me an offer for Computer Science! Got fished out by them on Monday and had my interview yesterday, this has been such a crazy week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello dave)
    My offer finally came through, A*AA in Further Maths, Maths & Physics, and a 1 in STEP 1.
    I mean, I'm grateful of an offer, but I hate STEP so much...
    You do further maths at A-level and you were asked for only STEP I? They must have loved you to give you such a nice offer

Facebook it up:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7528377&v=info

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hermione17)
      You do further maths at A-level and you were asked for only STEP I? They must have loved you to give you such a nice offer
      Its for engineering, almost all of the colleges don't give STEP offers only 2 say they sometimes do and one of them is Peterhouse. I was pooled from King's where they never make STEP offers. Are you thinking I'm doing maths?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dbou)
      I got an offer through from Churchill College for maths last night, despite not being put in the pool! When I got my rejection from Trinity I sent an email off to Trinity asking why I hadn't been auto-pooled, and one off to all the other Cambridge Colleges with my qualifications asking if they were interested I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think Churchill queried my situation with Trinity, and then took my application But this was after Churchill finished its winter pool selections, so they effectively made another place available for me I'm so excited!
      Wow that's pretty strange! Definitely means you're Cambridge material though. Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hello dave)
      Its for engineering, almost all of the colleges don't give STEP offers only 2 say they sometimes do and one of them is Peterhouse. I was pooled from King's where they never make STEP offers. Are you thinking I'm doing maths?
      Oh!!! You are doing engineering! I should have checked your sig. I thought that was for Maths
      Now I see, I might feel the same as you if I were you

ReputationRep:
      Just got my letter from Homerton for Education with English and Drama
      Need A*AA with the A* in English or Drama...
      Now I need to go revise to get that!!!!

Congrats everyone with offers!

ReputationRep:
      Offer at Downing College to do Bio Natural Sciences; 40 points on the IB with 7,7,6 in Higher Level subjects!!!

Anyone else here doing the IB and get similar offers?

Strange thing is, I'm doing four Highers: Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English, and they don't specify either in the letter or on UCAS which Highers I need to get 7,7,6 in, so I could still get in with a 5 in Chemistry, as long as I get 7,7,6 in Bio, Chem and English and 40 points overall? WIN

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Horanzu)
      Offer at Downing College to do Bio Natural Sciences; 40 points on the IB with 7,7,6 in Higher Level subjects!!!

Anyone else here doing the IB and get similar offers?

Strange thing is, I'm doing four Highers: Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English, and they don't specify either in the letter or on UCAS which Highers I need to get 7,7,6 in, so I could still get in with a 5 in Chemistry, as long as I get 7,7,6 in Bio, Chem and English and 40 points overall? WIN
      Congrats on your lovely offer! they must have loved you! =P
      i also do the IB and got an offer for physical natural science from Corpus, 40points, 777 in HL

ReputationRep:
      Offer for Maths from Magdalene College!
      A*A*A + S,1 in II/III.
      Gona be a lot of work.

ReputationRep:
      I thought I'd posted in here before, but apparently not! I have an offer for History at Fitz (applied to defer).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by London_A)
      Name: ME!
      Subject: Engineering
      College: Lucy Cavendish
      Offer: Distinction: Certificate of Higher Education
      How you found out: Post

Yippie!! Any other engineering offer holders out there?
      Me too, defer entry though (2012)
      Subject: Engineering
      College: Lucy Cavendish
      Offer: A*A*AA
      Found out by post

ReputationRep:
      i just got an offer by email for mml at girton...SOOOO happy...i can't quite believe it tbh!! i don't think i will until i have a proper letter..but still.. so happy so happy!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by amoled)
      Offer for Maths from Magdalene College!
      A*A*A + S,1 in II/III.
      Gona be a lot of work.
      Well played.
      All the cool kids go to Magdalene. Or so I'm told.

ReputationRep:
      Has everyone's track updated?
      I'm starting to worry that the offer letter might have been a mistake :|
      Cambridge don't make mistakes though right ?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
      Well played.
      All the cool kids go to Magdalene. Or so I'm told.
      Thanks, hopefully i'll see you there next year. Just the small matter of getting that S,1 in step!
      Have to say i dont know much about the college cos they fished me out the pool today, but it looks good in the pictures.

ReputationRep:
      Anyone else worried they won't meet the conditions?!?!?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by magicalyoghurt)
      Anyone else worried they won't meet the conditions?!?!?
      Yeah, never had any worries before I got my offer and for some reason I'm now terrified.

I always had it in my head that I'd get at least A*AA and probably more, for some reason my confidence has dropped dramatically...

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.