The Student Room Group

Singapore Kopitiam

Scroll to see replies

redserene

Val: Good luck with the marking. It's got this amazing sleep-inducing effect doesn't it :tongue:

YES!!!! I've developed an amazing tolerance to coffee, ANY coffee. Gah.
Reply 741
Gotta love Starbucks.

Sorry if that seemed random, but boy oh boy, their Rhumba Frappucinos! :love:
Reply 742
The Coffee Club is sooo much better! :biggrin:
Reply 743
as above... BUT The Coffee Connoisseur is even better. :p:

but i think they changed their menu since last year. or does the Citylink one and the Plaza Singapure one have different menus?
Reply 744
Ohh please, Starbucks is still an absolute classic... Where's my Caramel Macchiato?
Reply 745
Coffee! I love coffee...
Reply 746
eh.. no argument, starbucks is the best for sitting n chatting n having a nice cup of coffee. But to experience real class (if u have a thick wallet, that is) The Coffee Connoisseur at Plaza Sing beats all the rest. Though, personally I kinda liked the Coffee Bean at Bras Basah road, near waterloo street. Its usually not very crowded, real nice music and have a couple of computers with free internet (at least until June they did). Only prob is the outside view due to the mrt construction thing.
Spinellis!

I think I spelt that wrong...
Reply 748
I had that in school today.

Sigh, I love Cambridge.
Reply 749
C'mon alvin, look at the future now. :smile: NUS medicine! :p:
Knogle
C'mon alvin, look at the future now. :smile: NUS medicine! :p:

*nods.

I'm done with work whooooooooooooooooop! Till next year anyway :p:
Reply 751
life_rockz
*nods.

Have plans for the summer already?
Reply 752
life_rockz
*nods.

i feel happy for you val! :smile:

on a different note, just looked at the post count of the threads and realised that the swedish thread has more posts than the singaporean one. c'mon guys!

also, none of us seem to be in the uk at the mo despite this being a uk students forum. but things will change tomorrow!

bye guys for the time being my uncle uses 56k dialup!
Reply 753
CMS
i feel happy for you val! :smile:

on a different note, just looked at the post count of the threads and realised that the swedish thread has more posts than the singaporean one. c'mon guys!

also, none of us seem to be in the uk at the mo despite this being a uk students forum. but things will change tomorrow!

bye guys for the time being my uncle uses 56k dialup!

You're going to the UK so fast? Doesn't the term at Warwick only begin at the end of Sep?
Reply 754
She's kiasu sh*t. Ha she wants to go earlier to tour the UK and get away from Singapore asap :tongue:
Boo..I don't want to leave..have been stocking up on instant noodles, rice, rabbit sweets etc. LOL.
Reply 756
*pokes head in cautiously*

I haven't been here in a while. And I have the amazing fortitude to have read all the pages of this thread :proud:

OK I admit, I was very bored :frown: So what have all of you been up to? I'm done with uni preparations, just need to get some more shopping done - even a recent shopping spree in JB wasn't enough!
eek. havn't done anything for uni. Got my freshers' pack yesterday, devoid of reading list. Am thus probably slightly screwed.
Reply 758
Ehhh. Surely you've done your visa & medical?

I have a reading list and I should probably try and read the books first but I don't think I can find them :frown:
Oh alright, other than the visa and medical. Haha. Havn't started packing/planning for packing etc.

Should probably email college for reading list huh...

Quick Reply

Latest