People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014 Watch

Arush Dayal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey,
Is it possible to apply for an accommodation without being issued your CAS(confirmation of study)? I have accepted my unconditional offer, but am having problems registering for my validation code. I have already waited 48 hours. In fact it has been more than a week now. They are telling me that I need to wait for my provisional certificate to come out. However, I do not understand why, since this is an unconditional offer that I have accepted. Any clue guys, regarding why this could be happening?
Mogzy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arush Dayal)
Hey,
Is it possible to apply for an accommodation without being issued your CAS(confirmation of study)? I have accepted my unconditional offer, but am having problems registering for my validation code. I have already waited 48 hours. In fact it has been more than a week now. They are telling me that I need to wait for my provisional certificate to come out. However, I do not understand why, since this is an unconditional offer that I have accepted. Any clue guys, regarding why this could be happening?
I'm unsure hpw to sort out the validation code and things, although you can apply for student accommodation through UNITE Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
parry_93
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mogzy)
I'm unsure hpw to sort out the validation code and things, although you can apply for student accommodation through UNITE Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rang the accommodation services thry sorted it all out for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
meganmacinnes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mogzy)
What course are you going to doing?
Law
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mistee M)
MEEEE!!!!!!
YAY, finally found someone! I'm so excited haha!
Where have you applied for accommodation ?
Mistee M
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dianaantemir)
YAY, finally found someone! I'm so excited haha!
Where have you applied for accommodation ?
Haha same!!! So happy! I'm going to live with my brother and his friends so won't be applying to accommodation. Will be next year though! Yeah sounds weird with my brother but its all cool he won't put any curfews on me how about you?! Do you have Facebook or anything?
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by K1996s)
Ive applied for the forge
What course are you doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha same!!! So happy! I'm going to live with my brother and his friends so won't be applying to accommodation. Will be next year though! Yeah sounds weird with my brother but its all cool he won't put any curfews on me how about you?! Do you have Facebook or anything?
Aw that can have it's advantages haha you won't feel lonely at all! I've applied for accomodation, it's all sorted
Yeah I do, you can add me if you want just type in Diana Antemir

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mistee M
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aw that can have it's advantages haha you won't feel lonely at all! I've applied for accomodation, it's all sorted
Yeah I do, you can add me if you want just type in Diana Antemir

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome! Will search you later if that's okay? Or am I being creepy with the whole facebook add?
I'm honestly thinking about the uni course so much more than my exams haha! I can't wait to meet new people and you in person!
Fingers crossed we meet the requirements!
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Awesome! Will search you later if that's okay? Or am I being creepy with the whole facebook add?
I'm honestly thinking about the uni course so much more than my exams haha! I can't wait to meet new people and you in person!
Fingers crossed we meet the requirements!
Haha no you're not creepy at all, I've been trying desperately to make friends on here, I love meeting new people! So have I, it motivates me to revise tbh! How many exams have you got left ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
K1996s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What course are you doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law How about you?
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by K1996s)
Law How about you?
Radiotherapy and oncology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mistee M
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha no you're not creepy at all, I've been trying desperately to make friends on here, I love meeting new people! So have I, it motivates me to revise tbh! How many exams have you got left ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 got one this afternoon! Chem 2 retake. Its a nightmare exam.season is! What about you? Btw are you the one at the Plymouth school? Dont know which Diana it is lol
dianaantemir
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
7 got one this afternoon! Chem 2 retake. Its a nightmare exam.season is! What about you? Btw are you the one at the Plymouth school? Dont know which Diana it is lol
Oh good luck! I've already had 2, but I have 6 left! All crammed in the space of 10 days haha, nightmare! And yes that's me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mogzy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good luck on your exams
This is one reason I'm so glad I'm on an assignment based course

Posted from TSR Mobile
bahiadabo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone else going to study chemistry!?? I still haven't found anyone else:/ and does anyone know when you accommodation replies back for unconditional offers, I've applied for the Opal 1 and trigon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
andyroob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bahiadabo)
Anyone else going to study chemistry!?? I still haven't found anyone else:/ and does anyone know when you accommodation replies back for unconditional offers, I've applied for the Opal 1 and trigon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
last year they made my accommodation offer the day after my offer turned to unconditional (in July) so I'd expect you'll get your offer some time in the next month or so.
bahiadabo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by andyroob)
last year they made my accommodation offer the day after my offer turned to unconditional (in July) so I'd expect you'll get your offer some time in the next month or so.
Ohh ok it's cause I heard a fair few people already knew their flat numbers and everything. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
moniek1996
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys! Maybe we should make some kind of fresher group on Facebook so we can get to know each other I've applied to Victoria Halls and Phoenix Court and I'm planning to do tourism management

Posted from TSR Mobile
mattc39
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by moniek1996)
Hi guys! Maybe we should make some kind of fresher group on Facebook so we can get to know each other I've applied to Victoria Halls and Phoenix Court and I'm planning to do tourism management

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are already a few groups ...

https://www.facebook.com/SheffieldHa...rs2014?fref=nf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 27 Oct '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (8)
61.54%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
23.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
15.38%

Watched Threads