Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arichmond64)
    Suspect is wearing suicide vest.

Only one way this is ending!!! Hopefully not with innocent people being in the blast area.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polka Dot)
    Islam is the predominant religion of Chechnya.

News sources have also confirmed that the suspects are muslim.

Looks like you're the one with egg on your face.
    LOL, straight away, just google the first names they were hardly going to be Jewish. He should have done the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    Miss calls in the Superbowl......I sincerely doubt it. Islam = 100%!
    No idea what you're trying to say.

ReputationRep:
    This photo makes me sad to be honest:

It makes you wonder what could possibly have happened in his life to make him become such a monster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    https://www.facebook.com/dzhokhar.tsarnaev.1

Not sure whether a fake account or not, but if it isn't, then he's going to kill himself.

It makes you wonder what could possibly have happened in his life to make him become such a monster.
    That looks legit!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/dzhokhar.tsarnaev.1

Not sure whether it's a fake account or not, but if it isn't, then it sounds like he's going to kill himself, which wouldn't really surprise me.

Fake account, unsure on pictures. Generally when the account is made on the same day the name is released (ei., today) it's fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    Source?
    Boston police radio.

I actually can't believe you can listen to it live online.

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Polic...anner-s146109/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    Source?
    The police just said it on the Boston police scanner

ReputationRep:
    blatantly fake as he is too busy trying to escape to do facebook updates

ReputationRep:
    I hope they catch him alive. Since his brother's already dead, surely if they both get killed it'll be harder to get definitive answers for their motives and closure for the victims and their families.

ReputationRep:
    We just need him dead now.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought; seems quite surreal though to be following the facebook updates of America's most wanted. [If it is him] he's still posting on his facebook account.
    Are you also being sarcastic? The second bit makes it sound like you are serious... Can Not Tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edithwashere)
    I hope they catch him alive. Since his brother's already dead, surely if they both get killed it'll be harder to get definitive answers for their motives and closure for the victims and their families.
    I hope they catch him alive too, I'm surprised the first one died - didn't look that injured in the photos

ReputationRep:
    One can only hope no more innocent civilians are harmed. Catch this monster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)
    I hope they catch him alive too, I'm surprised the first one died - didn't look that injured in the photos
    Which photos? Apparently he was injured in the shoot out with cops, and then taken to hospital where he died. The other one is on the run so supposedly uninjured (for now)

ReputationRep:
    Are you also being sarcastic? The second bit makes it sound like you are serious... Can Not Tell
    If I'm honest, no I wasn't. I had a temporary interlude of utter thickness.

ReputationRep:
    ****'s just getting serious

ReputationRep:
    If I'm honest, no I wasn't. I had a temporary interlude of utter thickness.
    Happens to the best of us lol

(Original post by edithwashere)
    Which photos? Apparently he was injured in the shoot out with cops, and then taken to hospital where he died. The other one is on the run so supposedly uninjured (for now)
    Just the ones of him lying on the ground with his hands out in front of him - he could easily have been shot and badly wounded though

ReputationRep:
    Happens to the best of us lol

Just the ones of him lying on the ground with his hands out in front of him - he could easily have been shot and badly wounded though
    Quite possibly - I haven't seen those photos, I think they've been pulled from the major news sites for the time being, probably in case they're "sensitive" to the case or something.

The BBC "live BREAKING NEWS" coverage is quite funny, they're happy to interrupt it with the weather every half hour...

ReputationRep:
    Any updates?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.