Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Knock out Banana Bubbles.

I don't like either of the cereals but I'm trying to vote tactically so that Wonderball stays because Pokemon cereal seems to have a big following.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Although I like all the products, I'm knocking out the wonderball.

There be no banana cereal that I know of, and there really should be >

ReputationRep:
    I cannot stand bananas, so I'm knocking out the banana cereal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    I cannot stand bananas, so I'm knocking out the banana cereal.

ReputationRep:
    I like all three, but I'm gonna say knockout the Banana bubbles, cuz the Wonderball and the Pokemon cereal are too cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Knock out wonderball. Banana cereal is my ultimate dream. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Knock out the banana one because I hate bananas!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Knock out Wonderball. I love cereal.

ReputationRep:
    Banana Bubbles out, it's the least appealing!

ReputationRep:
    Banana Bubbles have to go, I hate banana

ReputationRep:
    NESTLE WONDER BALL HAS BEEN OUSTED.

Bubbles and the 'mon stole the Thunder from our Wonder, it erred and blundered, and spewed a mighty chunder. And although they tore the Wonder ball asunder, the two must duel, so the title they can plunder!

ReputationRep:
    SO!! THIS MEANS YOU'RE VOTING FOR YOUR WINNER - YOUR FAVOURITE, YOUR PREFERRED.

KELLOGGS BANANA BUBBLES versus KELLOGGS

I think these are our last cereal competitors in the competition left, so this is a brutal battle indeed. We had quite a few Kelloggs competitors culled for good, so to lose another will be a tough deal.

Arguably, Pokemon cereal was just Lucky Charms, but with the sheer number of posters that inexplicably "don't do banana", will the fact it's just another clone really put people off the unique Banana Bubbles?

ReputationRep:
    I'm voting for the Banana Bubbles, as - as has been mentioned - the Pokemon cereal is too similar to Lucky Charms, which are still available.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cereal, for the novelty. And Sugar Puffs have a banana variant which serves to replace the Banana Bubbles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    And Sugar Puffs have a banana variant which serves to replace the Banana Bubbles.
    NO, IT DOESN'T!! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    I agree, the banana puffs are utterly revolting and nothing at all like Banana Bubbles! That's like saying "we have home-made mash, why would we ever need chippy chips?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    I'm voting for the Banana Bubbles, as - as has been mentioned - the Pokemon cereal is too similar to Lucky Charms, which are still available.
    But only if you pay a slightly extortionate amount to a company that has imported them. Actually, that's a point - I'm surprised they're not on here?

Anyway, cereal with marshmallows in is a wonderful thing, so combined with the fact that I can't stand banana, my vote goes to Pokemon cereal :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon, I choose you!
    See what I did there

ReputationRep:
    Banana bubbles for me. As much as Pokemon is adored, it's time to pok-em-off (sorry not sorry)

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cereal! I don't think I like banana cereal enough to vote against cereal with Pokemon shaped marshmallows

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.