The Student Room Group

The Chemistry AS-level Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obliviate
O, that's good to hear! She went on and told us all the modifications of ocathedral and trigonal bipyramid, making me more confused with each one.

Tbh, even if there were modifications, they'd still have the same shape name.

Like water, although it can he described as bent, they would award marks if you said tetrahedral instead
Reply 741
Finished Unit 1 (AQA) today! We will be starting Unit 2 tomorrow ^^
Reply 742
Coursework practice today for the Evaluation section...

Only managed 12/15 though and the real thing is in 2 days :frown:
Original post by Tibbz2
Coursework practice today for the Evaluation section...

Only managed 12/15 though and the real thing is in 2 days :frown:

I'm doing a practice quantitative tomorrow -_-

I've done 2 unit 1 mocks and got 55 and I had 58 on my previous one so hopefully 60 next time :wink:
Original post by techno836

I've done 2 unit 1 mocks and got 55 and I had 58 on my previous one so hopefully 60 next time :wink:

Well done on your mocks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Admiral Bubbles
Well done on your mocks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thankyou :smile: have you done any yet? :smile:
Same! Oh the excitement! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 747

You're making me feel worse with those marks :lol: :tongue:

Well done.
Original post by Tibbz2
You're making me feel worse with those marks :lol: :tongue:

Well done.

Oh sorry :frown: chemistry is my forte really, I thought it was biology but I doubt it :L

Have you done any mocks yet?
Reply 749
Oh sorry :frown: chemistry is my forte really, I thought it was biology but I doubt it :L

Have you done any mocks yet?

:tongue: Chemistry is easily my weakest subject, I don't know why I took it really :lol:

We did the Evaluative coursework mock on Monday, and have the real one tomorrow, then another mock Friday, and real one next Monday.

They haven't really told us any of the other dates for CW, and they haven't even told us which one we're doing on Friday/Monday :frown: We have a dreadful science dept.
Original post by Tibbz2
:tongue: Chemistry is easily my weakest subject, I don't know why I took it really :lol:

We did the Evaluative coursework mock on Monday, and have the real one tomorrow, then another mock Friday, and real one next Monday.

They haven't really told us any of the other dates for CW, and they haven't even told us which one we're doing on Friday/Monday :frown: We have a dreadful science dept.

Ahh mines pretty good :smile:

and i hate ISA's -.- we went through a quali today but not sure when we're doing a proper one :smile:

you done no Unit 1 mocks? :smile:
Reply 751
Ahh mines pretty good :smile:

and i hate ISA's -.- we went through a quali today but not sure when we're doing a proper one :smile:

you done no Unit 1 mocks? :smile:

Nah, just tests, our mocks are in January :biggrin:
Original post by Tibbz2
Nah, just tests, our mocks are in January :biggrin:

Why does everybody do them in january :frown: i have them in November, January and March :lol:
Reply 753
Why does everybody do them in january :frown: i have them in November, January and March :lol:

Unlucky :lol:

I was expecting proper mock exams for everything, but my timetable only has 3 exams on! 1 for each subject, I thought they would do the maths ones properly as we've finished the first 3 modules and do an exam each, but they put them into one exam :s-smilie::confused:
Reply 754
Anyone has started or finished internal assessment practicals?? (For edexcel boards)
Reply 755
Does anyone know where i can get the aqa as level chemistry unit 1 june 2013 paper from

Thanks

Will really help if you know

Lol, be grateful it isn't December! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 757
anyone know where i can get the f321 ocr A june 2013 paper
Original post by twisted
anyone know where i can get the f321 ocr A june 2013 paper

Only teachers can access the most recent paper, you will have to ask your teacher :smile:
Reply 759
Only teachers can access the most recent paper, you will have to ask your teacher :smile:

hasnt it been leaked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending