Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yeesys best album. Is daek fantasy

ReputationRep:
    Went to stay at my mates uni for what was meant to be 4 days for two 15 hour raves and one thing led to another and I stayed in his halls for like a month and lived life in the fast lane I think there was only 2 days where I wasn't on something but I've paid the price since I came back I've had a lethal comedown and spent most my time wonderin where it all went wrong with the odd cry chucked in there bin booted from my own uni as well so the good times are over for me and I'll be on the old 9-5 from now on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    Made a thread a while ago about this girl who just stopped messaging me even though I thought we had a good ting going

took 4 ****ing days (although I think I grown, I didn't think about her much and was confident she'd message back). finally here though. playin pharrell full volume

ReputationRep:
    **** off absd stick yiure winnie Dutch **** in mertrtszcker big ****ing goons arshelo xozozoxo

ReputationRep:
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh I miss London.

In Munich tonight with two forever alone brahs (postgrad feels). Start off in the Augustiner Keller, best beer in Munich and best American tourists so clock this solid 7/10. ''Beer is great, but the girls are better'' game. Coursemate steams in with forever-alone chat about UK tv, Strong bertstare from Yankie girls

Try to recover situation with chat about Amsterdam/DutchBrah. Fail

Here on the TSR after ****ing off and deleting contacts from phone. Never happen in London m8

ReputationRep:
    *weenie

ReputationRep:
    Yeesys best album. Is daek fantasy
    Yeah in fact that's probably when he peaked, it's gone downhill since his mum died and Kim K has pretty much ruined him too. 808s was pretty dire as well.

As for the electro-enthusiasts, french electro is quality - Daft Punk, Kavinsky, M83.

ReputationRep:
    Literally enough to get a small army drunk in the fridge, already drunk.

Croatian cleaner comes at 8am.

I can confirm, neither of us can speak proper German.

*will acuse Croatians of war crimes indiscriminately*

Much aggression

Such war crimes

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm, I am war crime.

ReputationRep:
    Miss London feels

Cheeky kent city

ReputationRep:
    How the **** have i never come across this wag1 tv

Late to that party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Went to stay at my mates uni for what was meant to be 4 days for two 15 hour raves and one thing led to another and I stayed in his halls for like a month and lived life in the fast lane I think there was only 2 days where I wasn't on something but I've paid the price since I came back I've had a lethal comedown and spent most my time wonderin where it all went wrong with the odd cry chucked in there bin booted from my own uni as well so the good times are over for me and I'll be on the old 9-5 from now on
    Still live the fast life on 9-5. 9-5 desk job is doss

ReputationRep:
    Femmy's a gooner btw

ReputationRep:
    Niggaz everywhere

ReputationRep:
    racist

go to bed clarkson

ReputationRep:
    Aint nothing but a gangsta party

ReputationRep:

Goosebumps, you tell 'em mate

ReputationRep:
    ali bomaye

ima **** em till the springs break
    It's **** her not em

But yeah that verse gets me every time

You lot are all seriously baked though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guy from that wag1 vid looks like Giggs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One thing I found,

One thing I found

All this weed gets stored in all these lipids man

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.