Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Do you any of you know Adam Saleh the funny yemeni-american youtuber (truestoryASA)? Hes doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I might take my sisters as they love his videos too.
    I'm probs going to be on *fan girl mode* when I see him :lol:
    OMG really! I was so obsessed with their videos last summer but haven't watched them lately. I need to meet them! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canttellyou)
    OMG really! I was so obsessed with their videos last summer but haven't watched them lately. I need to meet them! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yesss you should come to the place and meet them tomoz i loveeeeee themmm!!

ReputationRep:
    No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!
    Lmfao! Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Lmfao! Ouch.

No naxariis gang :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407018893.240686.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  155.4 KB.

Somali girls in the background :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407018893.240686.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  155.4 KB.

Somali girls in the background :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    Did you see they arrested him :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Somali girls thirsty for Adam Saleh smh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Odd one out over here :lol: Although I've always been the minority when it comes to these things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Odd one out over here :lol: Although I've always been the minority when it comes to these things
    Honestly, half these Muslim youtubers do the most corniest of videos and then all the Muslim girls swoon over them. Reminds me of the religious but down-low thirsty gals and guys in my ISOC. Beyond cringe forreal.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, half these Muslim youtubers do the most corniest of videos and then all the Muslim girls swoon over them. Reminds me of the religious but down-low thirsty gals and guys in my ISOC. Beyond cringe forreal.
    Lol to be fair I don't think the girls on here were swooning over them, but yeah some girls take it to another level and act as if these guys are from jannah or something :lol: Personally though I'm not a fan because I find them boring (plus the whole skinny jeans and shirtless selfies thing makes me cringe)

ReputationRep:
    Did you see they arrested him :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesss. I was just about to go today but twitter saved me. It would've been a waste of a journey because nobody got to meet him at hyde park because he was arrested before he got a chance. Thank god i found out early. I feel sorry for the thousands of girls who got attended and rip to those who got rushed xD

ReputationRep:
    What did those in your isoc do that made them 'thirsty'? :/

ReputationRep:
    What did those in your isoc do that made them 'thirsty'? :/
    Preaching about the importance of guarding one's Awrah but then mixing and talking to girls openly and flirting. Tbh, it would have been a minor thing if they didn't try and lecture everyone about it beforehand, I guess it was the hypocrisy that kind of annoyed me. That's only some em though, not going to make them all out as thirsty, but yeah massively put me off going to ISOC events.

ReputationRep:
    Preaching about the importance of guarding one's Awrah but then mixing and talking to girls openly and flirting. Tbh, it would have been a minor thing if they didn't try and lecture everyone about it beforehand, I guess it was the hypocrisy that kind of annoyed me. That's only some em though, not going to make them all out as thirsty, but yeah massively put me off going to ISOC events.

wow, I hope the uni i'm going to's isoc isn't like that :/ I thought isoc events are segregated?

ReputationRep:
    wow, I hope the uni i'm going to's isoc isn't like that :/ I thought isoc events are segregated?
    Not really from what I've seen. The ones I went too for the most part guys sat on the right and girls on the left of the hall, but some the guys sat next to girls and so on. When people got up after the events, it was free mixing and the guys and girls intermingled which completely defeated the purpose of segregation but oh well. I don't know, for me it didn't seem genuine and there was a lot of fakery and just acting religious for the attention. Well, from what I've heard from my friends who went to different unis, they all seem to vary but yeah you'll always get your fair share of idiots at every uni that spoil stuff. It should be fine for you though, as long as you find a decent group.

ReputationRep:
    Not really from what I've seen. The ones I went too for the most part guys sat on the right and girls on the left of the hall, but some the guys sat next to girls and so on. When people got up after the events, it was free mixing and the guys and girls intermingled which completely defeated the purpose of segregation but oh well. I don't know, for me it didn't seem genuine and there was a lot of fakery and just acting religious for the attention. Well, from what I've heard from my friends who went to different unis, they all seem to vary but yeah you'll always get your fair share of idiots at every uni that spoil stuff. It should be fine for you though, as long as you find a decent group.
    Ah right do you know what the queen mary isoc is like by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right do you know what the queen mary isoc is like by any chance?
    Nope, no clue.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ew. Not this Somali gal.

I am strictly team Farax.

ReputationRep:
    A slow clap for you dear Mr Farax, I agree with the lowkey thirsty 'religious' people. Smh, who they deceiving?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.