Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBeyond)
    Wait Goku is a person? Doesn't Goku mean god or something? Or maybe that's Gosu
    Yeah, he was the main character and has nice abs

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Trihawk7)
      I don't know what's being talked about, but I'm just going to act like I know what y'all are saying

Pokémon is a pretty sick anime
      Only words that have ever come out of your mouth that I actually agree with

ReputationRep:
      Wait Goku is a person? Doesn't Goku mean god or something? Or maybe that's Gosu
      Goku is like the main character of DBZ xD
      Are you thinking of the Korean word 'Gosu'? (means a highly skilled person).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thechemistress)
      You really hate her, don't you?
      I kinda wish the second Kira hadn't been her, tbh. It would have made it more interesting if it was somebody that was actuay mildly intelligent xD
      You turned into a slave for Kira, she couldn't make her own decisions for herself and she halved her life, twice. True, light's second girlfriend would have made a better contender

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by noshahmad)
      I'll download and watch it over the summer,
      I swear bleach got cancelled though, I do like the Art of it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good, if you liked Death note you should like this as well.

Yeah the art is so nicely done, thing is in Naruto the art is only at top peak during major fights; such as Sasuke vs Itachi. One of my favourite.

Yeah it got canceled because the gap between the manga and anime was really small, literally like 10 chapters or so. Plus the fillers turned a lot of people away, watchin' it now you can skip them, but you couldn't back then.

But do you recall the long filler period in Naruto, when Bee and Naruto were travellin' on that boat to that Island? :/

ReputationRep:
      Only words that have ever come out of your mouth that I actually agree with
      Those come from my fingers not my mouth

ReputationRep:
      I don't know what's being talked about, but I'm just going to act like I know what y'all are saying

Pokémon is a pretty sick anime
      I hate you Trihawk, for calling me names on LoL.

Goku is like the main character of DBZ xD
        Are you thinking of the Korean word 'Gosu'? (means a highly skilled person).
        There's a pretty sick LoL player called Hi I'm Gosu and he always said the Gosu meant God so I dunno.

ReputationRep:
        I've actually never bothered with Naruto. Too long and I watched a few episodes when I was a kid xD

Though my first anime was Junjou Romantica. Holy ****, my eyes. It was just... Yeah.

Those come from my fingers not my mouth
          I was being nice No need for the smart ass comments kid

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by AngelPhys)
          I hate you Trihawk, for calling me names on LoL.
          Did I even call you one name except from asking if you're angelphys? :confused: I just asked can you not take a joke... but nvm year 9 will be year 9...

I was being nice No need for the smart ass comments kid
          Believe or not, I actually didn't mean that to be rude, but I guess I talk a little more offensively than I think I do, I'll sort it out...

ReputationRep:
          You turned into a slave for Kira, she couldn't make her own decisions for herself and she halved her life, twice. True, light's second girlfriend would have made a better contender

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Wait, light had a second girlfriend? Gosh, I really need to finish off DN. I got up to ep 21 out of 35 and stopped for exams

ReputationRep:
          Who Misa Amane?
          Omg she was so annoying, she was a dumb blood and I wanted to rip her hair out

Posted from TSR Mobile
          I loved her, omg you are so mean to her.

Another is on my list of anime's to watch Your rec will bump it higher up the list xD
          Future Diary sounds pretty cool too xD I once made the mistake of watching High School DxD. Literally panty shots galore
          Dudeee, have you watched Spirited Away?
          Another is amazing although it was scary sometimes - suspense and stuff made it creepy. The ending is the best
          High school DxD looked stupid, and no what is Spirited Away. I also wanna watch Soul Eater has anyone seen it?

Guys recommend me some anime please, I've only watched 5 episodes of death note, no other anime.
          Hunter x hunter
          attack on titan
          Future diary
          Another
          Sword art Online

So do I watch Naruto or Naruto Shippiden first?

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by PhilosophicalHat)

Sounds good, if you liked Death note you should like this as well.

Yeah the art is so nicely done, thing is in Naruto the art is only at top peak during major fights; such as Sasuke vs Itachi. One of my favourite.

Yeah it got canceled because the gap between the manga and anime was really small, literally like 10 chapters or so. Plus the fillers turned a lot of people away, watchin' it now you can skip them, but you couldn't back then.

But do you recall the long filler period in Naruto, when Bee and Naruto were travellin' on that boat to that Island? :/

Yes, I skipped the fillers and I've caught up like a few months back but there were fillers recently and I don't like Manga cause its too vague and there's more imagery and not enough dialogue,
            But do you think they'll bring Bleach back eventually, its been cancelled for a while,
            I think my favourite fights were in the Pein arc and just them against everyone was epic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            That face that Pain makes, Lool, when he says ' My pain is far greater than yours!'. AHAHAHAHAAHAHSHSHASAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
            There's a pretty sick LoL player called Hi I'm Gosu and he always said the Gosu meant God so I dunno.
            Huh xD
            I wonder what language it was in xD

ReputationRep:
            Wait, light had a second girlfriend? Gosh, I really need to finish off DN. I got up to ep 21 out of 35 and stopped for exams
            Lol yeah he had 2 at the same time
            What a player lol, even though it gets **** you should finish it off, the ending isn't bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh xD
              I wonder what language it was in xD
              I would assume Korean seeing as all the best players are Korean

ReputationRep:
              So do I watch Naruto or Naruto Shippiden first?
              Naruto then Naruto Shippuden, you can watch it on Naruget.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
            Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.