Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    After 2 weeks they have updated my offer. Its official now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beths_7)
    Ahh I see, congrats! Are you going to one of the discovery days at Liverpool? where's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no im not as I live in liverpool! my first choice is UCL or Kings, you?

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview a week ago and I HAVE AN OFFER AAA, gleepa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beths_7)
    Liverpool I think! what do you think of the city? My boyfriends in Liverpool in his first year, and from what I've seen of it I love it! Been out up there and the nightlife seems pretty great too I'm just stuck between Liverpool and imperial...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the city is amazing and the nightlife is even better! i love liverpool you should definitely really consider it as your first choice

ReputationRep:
    Some people have said that because it is a city campus you don't get a real university experience.... that kind of sucks. (Still firming Manchester regardless)

ReputationRep:
    ANyone attending the Chem Eng interviews next Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philosophyjunkie)
    Some people have said that because it is a city campus you don't get a real university experience.... that kind of sucks. (Still firming Manchester regardless)
    They're talking utter nonsense :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Wohooooooo!!! I received two offers immediately after my interview yesterday!!! Manchester, here I come!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    They're talking utter nonsense :yep:
    Haha you're probably right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliakhan)
    Its fine - from looking at ur profile pic i noticed that its mike from suits its an awesome show !! What career do u want at the end of ur law degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nooo Lol ive never visited the uni yet and I don't know if i'll really like it!

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview yesterday, got an offer for Zoology with year in industry/abroad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Nooo Lol ive never visited the uni yet and I don't know if i'll really like it!
    Ahaha i think u may have quoted the wrong message buh neverthess, UoM is a great uni !! (well i think it is!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amandasummer)
    Does anyone know what the interviews for biochemistry involve? or has anyone had an interview for biochemistry at Manchester at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just went to my interview in biosciences- it's nothing to worry about! you just have a chat to a professor- we were told that only four people out of about 200 received rejections after interview! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeb786)
    ANyone attending the Chem Eng interviews next Wednesday?
    I have an interview too but on the 11th dec. how are you preparing for your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha i think u may have quoted the wrong message buh neverthess, UoM is a great uni !! (well i think it is!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh haha my bad! xD But I think so too! Just want to make sure! :P

ReputationRep:
    Awww which firm wud u like to work at - aspiration wise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Clifford Chance
    Linklaters
    Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
    Allen & Overy
    Pinsent Masons

To name a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Ohh haha my bad! xD But I think so too! Just want to make sure! :P
    Ahh it will be fine! Stop worrying- btw wud u be livin in student accomadation or wud u be livin at home if u went to UoM? :p:$

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Highly rate Unis who sent offer holder e-mails with a what to do next etc, recommending you to the fb group etc. Just got mine from Manchester and the went up in the opinions. Again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andaxay)
    Had my interview a week ago and I HAVE AN OFFER AAA, gleepa.
    Hey same grades (Though my interview was 2 weeks ago, they were a wee bit on the slow side but its up now so its ok )Hi5! :five:
    (Original post by philosophyjunkie)
    Yeah its a city (and I picked it partly because) but your still in halls. Besides you still get a uni experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    Highly rate Unis who sent offer holder e-mails with a what to do next etc, recommending you to the fb group etc. Just got mine from Manchester and the went up in the opinions. Again
    When did you get your offer? I received mine on Monday and haven't had any correspondence from UoM directly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.