Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

After 2 weeks they have updated my offer. Its official now! :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 741
Original post by Beths_7
Ahh I see, congrats! Are you going to one of the discovery days at Liverpool? :smile: where's your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no im not as I live in liverpool! my first choice is UCL or Kings, you?
Reply 742
Had my interview a week ago and I HAVE AN OFFER :biggrin: :biggrin: AAA, gleepa.
Reply 743
Original post by Beths_7
Liverpool I think! :smile: what do you think of the city? My boyfriends in Liverpool in his first year, and from what I've seen of it I love it! Been out up there and the nightlife seems pretty great too :smile: I'm just stuck between Liverpool and imperial...

Posted from TSR Mobile

the city is amazing and the nightlife is even better! i love liverpool you should definitely really consider it as your first choice
Some people have said that because it is a city campus you don't get a real university experience.... that kind of sucks. (Still firming Manchester regardless)
Reply 745
ANyone attending the Chem Eng interviews next Wednesday? :smile:
Original post by philosophyjunkie
Some people have said that because it is a city campus you don't get a real university experience.... that kind of sucks. (Still firming Manchester regardless)

They're talking utter nonsense :yep:
Wohooooooo!!! I received two offers immediately after my interview yesterday!!! Manchester, here I come!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
They're talking utter nonsense :yep:

Haha you're probably right! :biggrin:
Original post by aliakhan
Its fine - from looking at ur profile pic i noticed that its mike from suits :colondollar: its an awesome show !! What career do u want at the end of ur law degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooo :frown: Lol ive never visited the uni yet and I don't know if i'll really like it! :frown:
Had an interview yesterday, got an offer for Zoology with year in industry/abroad. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 751
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Nooo :frown: Lol ive never visited the uni yet and I don't know if i'll really like it! :frown:

Ahaha i think u may have quoted the wrong message :colondollar:buh neverthess, UoM is a great uni !! (well i think it is!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amandasummer
Does anyone know what the interviews for biochemistry involve? or has anyone had an interview for biochemistry at Manchester at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just went to my interview in biosciences- it's nothing to worry about! you just have a chat to a professor- we were told that only four people out of about 200 received rejections after interview! good luck!
Original post by zeb786
ANyone attending the Chem Eng interviews next Wednesday? :smile:

I have an interview too but on the 11th dec. how are you preparing for your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaha i think u may have quoted the wrong message :colondollar:buh neverthess, UoM is a great uni !! (well i think it is!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh haha my bad! xD But I think so too! Just want to make sure! :P
Reply 755
Awww which firm wud u like to work at - aspiration wise? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clifford Chance
Linklaters
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Allen & Overy
Pinsent Masons

To name a few
Reply 756
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Ohh haha my bad! xD But I think so too! Just want to make sure! :P

Ahh it will be fine! Stop worrying- btw wud u be livin in student accomadation or wud u be livin at home if u went to UoM? :p:$

Posted from TSR Mobile
Highly rate Unis who sent offer holder e-mails with a what to do next etc, recommending you to the fb group etc. Just got mine from Manchester and the went up in the opinions. Again :biggrin:
Original post by Andaxay
Had my interview a week ago and I HAVE AN OFFER :biggrin: :biggrin: AAA, gleepa.

Hey same grades (Though my interview was 2 weeks ago, they were a wee bit on the slow side but its up now so its ok :smile: )Hi5! :five:
Original post by philosophyjunkie

Yeah its a city (and I picked it partly because) but your still in halls. Besides you still get a uni experience.
Reply 759
Original post by Soontobesuper
Highly rate Unis who sent offer holder e-mails with a what to do next etc, recommending you to the fb group etc. Just got mine from Manchester and the went up in the opinions. Again :biggrin:

When did you get your offer? I received mine on Monday and haven't had any correspondence from UoM directly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending